Jess' photo weightloss timeline...

Wowww well done on your weight loss ,you look amazing!!!Congrats!x

Thank you!! :)

Thought I'd share a update......
My journey has been a long bendy one. Never straight forward!!
Picture is before sw Sept '11-- 5st 4lb loss in Jan '13 -- Then having major knee surgery March '13 ... to recovering whilst gaining 16lb over 6months, to falling pregnant in Sept '13.. picture been 39weeks but I'm now fullterm awaiting babies arrival!

Ive stuck to sw plan the whole time as much as possible. There's been plenty of times I've not been 'good' or on plan, but I've always got back on track!

Now looking forward to meeting my little one and continuing my sw journey and adding to the collection of pictures of my long bendy journey! One day I will get to target, but who knows what may happen whilst I'm on my travels to getting there.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

ForumRunner_20140604_104748.png

You look amazing hunni , brilliant loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! :)

Il hopefully update this again throughout this year now.
Connor James B-
Arrived on the 8th June '14 so time to get back down to pre pregnancy weight.

Which working things out was 42.5lb gain :O

Thank you all :)

Feeling wonderful actually!! Went to play group this morning to keep some normality for Jacob (3yrs) and they were shocked I was out at 8days after birth and commented how slim my stomach is looking already! :D

I've just had a read through this thread and amazed at your earlier/now photos, you look amazing and so happy. Congratulations on the birth of your little one and double congratulations on getting out of the house to playgroup, that's quite an achievement too! :)

I've just had a read through this thread and amazed at your earlier/now photos, you look amazing and so happy. Congratulations on the birth of your little one and double congratulations on getting out of the house to playgroup, that's quite an achievement too! :)

Thank you! I cannot wait to start adding to it again. Just need to start losing the weight again :)
We were slightly late to group but we managed it! Got to keep routine for Jacob as he loves the group! Plus I got to show Connor off :D x

Thank you! I cannot wait to start adding to it again. Just need to start losing the weight again :)
We were slightly late to group but we managed it! Got to keep routine for Jacob as he loves the group! Plus I got to show Connor off :D x

My daughter is living with us with her nine week old baby so I know what you mean. We had to be up and out by half past eight the other morning and we only just managed it with just the baby, not another child to get ready too.
Good luck with getting back to slimming world and I'm sure you'll soon be losing again. :)

Well my first WI from birth of Connor and I've lost 2st 8lb!! :D (9days post birth)

Well to update my figures now..

Got my 5 and half st award in Jan '13
Had major knee surgery March '13 which from then til Sept I slowly gained back 16lb. It was also a holiday gain from Sept.
Which is the month I fell pregnant so didn't get the chance to lose what I gained as I started gaining from pregnancy right away!!

I'm now 6.5lb away from pre pregnancy weight. :-D

Then I need to lose that 16lb I gained from June-Sept from knee surgery & holiday away!

Then next goal is to get that 6st shiny sticker!!!!!!!

I can do this :D

I sure can!! Hubby is challenging me to get back to my 5 an half by our holiday... Which is 19th Sept. Hmm 1st 8.5lb to get it back in erm 13 more weigh ins! Possible?

I sure can!! Hubby is challenging me to get back to my 5 an half by our holiday... Which is 19th Sept. Hmm 1st 8.5lb to get it back in erm 13 more weigh ins! Possible?

That's 22.5lbs so in theory, you'll probably lose the first few more baby weight lbs quite quickly and then if you can do an average of 1.5lbs per week, you can meet that challenge. Go for it :)

That's 22.5lbs so in theory, you'll probably lose the first few more baby weight lbs quite quickly and then if you can do an average of 1.5lbs per week, you can meet that challenge. Go for it :)

Yeah total 22.5lb to be back to my lowest. Shall see how next week goes as hopefully it's a good loss. In the past I've had big losses after good weeks so hope I can still pull some off again x

hi jess.

weird question for ya hun - did you find you lost weight off your calves? I hate mine at the mo. they look terrible in skinny jeans and can't get any nice boots.

p.s you look amazeballs....your a huge inspiration.

louise

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back