Jess' photo weightloss timeline...

hi jess.

weird question for ya hun - did you find you lost weight off your calves? I hate mine at the mo. they look terrible in skinny jeans and can't get any nice boots.

p.s you look amazeballs....your a huge inspiration.

louise

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi. Not it's not silly , but yes they have shrunk too. I've many problems with my knees and have swelling in my legs due to this but they have gone down. I know what you mean by nice boots, I've never been able to either! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Wrong thread.

Last edited:
Well I'm getting there... Lost 7.5lb!
Im now 1lb lower than pre pregnancy weight :D
43.5lb gone in 16days..
Now I'm only 15lb from been my lowest I was previously. (5 and half st loss)

Il update photo end of week with a up to date one of me now as had a Photoshoot on the Friday :)

Crazy as I feel just as good and slim like I did at 5 and half stone loss.. strange!

Fantastic Jess, can't wait to see the photo x

Ok so here's me 39weeks pregnant vs me now at 18 days postpartum. Since giving birth I've lost 43.5lb putting me at 4st 6lb loss at the moment.

ForumRunner_20140626_145515.png

Thank you all. I'm so focused to get back to my lowest (15lb to go!) And on to that 6st that I was once so close to :)

Amazing thread, you have come so far....well done!!

Well ok slowly getting there! Lost 8.5lb this week. Claiming my 4 an half stone award back. (Yay!) I'm now 1stone off my lowest weight I was before having knee surgery.

I found a old holiday picture before I joined SW. I was 12 weeks pregnant so was Oct 2010. I joined SW when Jacob was 3 months old...
I know it's not the lowest I've been but I've compared it with a current picture of me from today at exactly 4 and half stone off.

ForumRunner_20140719_123947.png

Wow Jess, what a long way you have come. It's truly amazing. Keep it up, Well done x

Thank you happynanna. Been a long journey, now to complete the rest of it :) x

Wow wow wow!!! You are an inspiration!!

Wow wow wow!!! You are an inspiration!!

You must be so proud. The change is amazing and you look years younger. Well done!

Thank you so so much. My Weightloss seems to be on a go slow at the minute which is getting me down. But seeing these pictures gives me the kick and reminder that I need to carry on :)

Back