Jms

jms

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and even newer to blogging my full name is julia and with your help and s w I hope to become a new me .

loobylou :-) said:
Hi Julia...

Goodluck with ur weight loss, i am new too, but on ww.

xx

Hi loobylou I did weight watchers last year and lost 2 stone got in a but of a rut with it so decided to have a change my first weigh in with s w is this thursday never done it before and a bit nervous to say the least I seem to have eaten a lot of food good look with your loss its a good plan and you will do well

Hey...

Im sure u will be ok,, they always say u usually lose the most in the 1st week..m y 1st weigh in is next mon..i came on period today so im hoping i dont weigh more!! let me know how u get on.

xx

Good luck in the morning you will be fine let me know how you get on I need to lose another 3 stone so a long way to go .

Hi Julia, welcome to the forum! Good luck with your journey :)

jms said:
Thanx emma I sure need it x

Well tonight is my first weigh in with s w been reading other threads about weigh in hope mine is as good from a ex w w member I seem to have eaten a lot of food will update later hopefully with good news x

hi both i am new here too and wish you both the best of luck. done sw for a few years now on and off and it does work. With regards to your period week - I call star week. They say u can put on due to water retention. I am also on star week and put on 1/2 a pound this week which is good for me as normally gain 2 lol. good luck xx

Shelly1978green said:
hi both i am new here too and wish you both the best of luck. done sw for a few years now on and off and it does work. With regards to your period week - I call star week. They say u can put on due to water retentioshellyn. I am also on star week and put on 1/2 a pound this week which is good for me as normally gain 2 lol. good support luck xx

Thanx for your support shelly its good to hear from someone who had done s w and know it works good luck with your journey x

jms said:
Thanx for your support shelly its good to hear from someone who had done s w and know it works good luck with your journey x

Just got home from my weigh in with s w 3 lbs lighter and loads of food ideas I am pleased with that x

jms said:
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and even newer to blogging my full name is julia and with your help and s w I hope to become a new me .

Hi I'm new2 jus gettn the hang of mini mind

Back