Joined WW Online in week 2

size102b

Banned
Hi I just joined ww online im on week 2 day 5 and I think its not as good as I imagioned reason they dont have the foods I thought they would?
I put on the online tracker the instant hot oats I have and theres nothing there and I put on ww wraps and 0, so I think its going to take me ages to do it online,I will do it in my written diary as I was but thought the online tracker would be better,I appreciate there are millions of products but Porridge you would think there would be more than the fancy ones they have listed I have Morrisons or Tescos Hot instant Oats it always sells well in store so would of thought it be on there as it seems a common item?Or is it just for uncommon items? The wraps they dont come up they are just plain ww healthy wraps 1.5 points each?
Oh well I need to study it more.
What else does it do?Maybe I should of saved my money and just do as I was :(
lol x

Make sure you put in the exact name. I bought some ready meals from iceland and there WW ones os i typed then in and nothing at all was coming up And it turned out that this range of ready meals were called WWFH (weight watchers from heinz) and not just weight watchers! i do it just online too and i know that the WW wraps are called "Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps" so always try and type in exactly whats on the packet..... other wise you will get confused hun

Hope this helps!

Ah thanx I was getting annoyed lol
The thing is the ww wraps are 2 points online but 1.5 on the packet????????? arggghhhhhxx

Personally once your membership has expired, I wouldnt renew it. WW online is the one thing in WW that they need to sort out, its just not worth the money.

Starlight how do you do WW without the online database? I've been doing WW the past couple of weeks to shake up my losses (usually on SW - another potential defector :eek: ) and I joined online. I can't imagine how I would do WW without the online sources but I'm really curious to see how I could do this with books alone. I went to a WW meeting and bought the deluxe kit with the shop book, tracker, eating out guide etc but I still rely very much on the online info.
How do you build recipes? And I noticed that with some things double the quantity doesn't necessarily mean double the points (e.g. 1 egg = 1.5pt, 2 eggs = 2.5pt). I'd love to hear your advice as you're the WW guru here. Thanks a bunch!

using nutritional info. i only use the books and calculator.

Ive always used the basic things and have always lost I just saw lots of people on here use it and it sounded good?
Its like anything we all prefer different things and different things suit all types as long as it works and we find what works for us then alls good hey :)

I use all my books and calculator and work out the points on my calculator for any recipes. If you have the info to add into the esource then you have all you need to point it yourself :)

Thanks so much Starlight, so if I wanted to cook say a bolognese with spaghetti with a whole list of ingredients do I point each quantity of ingredient separately, add it all up and then work out how many points in a portion?

Thanks so much Starlight, so if I wanted to cook say a bolognese with spaghetti with a whole list of ingredients do I point each quantity of ingredient separately, add it all up and then work out how many points in a portion?

exactly. Add up all the points and divide it by however many are eating it :)

Great! Thanks so much for that Starlight & wantmybikinibody, just trying to make sense of it all lol. I think I will stick to online for now, just until I've established my staples and know the points by heart. It's really handy to know how to calculate points "manually" for times when I can't get online for whatever reason. Thanks again!

Ah thanx I was getting annoyed lol
The thing is the ww wraps are 2 points online but 1.5 on the packet????????? arggghhhhhxx

They are 1.5 but you need to click on the actual item it rounds it up to the nearest whole number for some strange reason... if you add it to your food diary then it should come up as the correct points

HTH

Back