Joining Slimming World!

Music

I've decided to join slimming world after 4 days on the cambridge diet. I fainted yesterday and the doctor said I have to come off it. It feels good to eat. I'm going to a meeting on Monday. I've lost 6lbs in 4 days but I'll probably put it all back in but I don't mind I'd rather eat. My goal is to be 9 stone hopefully I can get there for christmas or new years. Cause i don't want my new years resolution to be to lose weight, lol. It's my birthday next month so I would love to be in the 9s by then. Fingers crossed.

Hello and Welcome.

You certainly wont be short of things to eat with slimming world. As you say you may well put on a little when you first start as your body gets used to food again, but that will be temporary and you will lose weight.

Good luck

Thanks Lizie. :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

You've made the right decision! and you'll be well on your way to target by New Year. Don't panic when you see the programme, it'll take you a while to get used to it, but you'll be eating healthily and you'll never look back! Welcome aboard and ask any questions we're all here to help!

Welcome and good luck.
SW is brilliant and I am sure you will find it the only way to go!

Thanks Donnie, judimac and sonia. Everyone is so friendly. I'm just scared I'm gona put loads of weight on because I wasn't eating on the cambridge diet even it was only for 4 days. :cry: I just have to keep at it.

What IS the Cambridge diet?? It sounds needlessly bad for you if you're fainting.

Welcome to Minimins, its a fab forum with loads of lovely people with really good advise....I have been doing SW a while and love it...You will have no shortage of food to eat and lose weight..I am sure you'll reach your goal..Just follow the plan and you'll be fine...
You may put some weight on as you said you haven't been eating, but don't let that bring you down..Carry on and you'll lose the weight you want..

Good luck, and keep us all informed.

there are plenty of people on here to help you if you need it..Also if you need a kick up the a**e to keep you motivated just ask!! lol

xxxxxxx

xxxx

I just googled it :| Very very very many congrats for making the choice to eat yourself slim.

xxx

Thanks Vixxster I'm glad I'm eating now, lol. Thanks tfmd for your message I'll keep everyone informed and I'll let you know if I need a kick up the bum lol. :asskick: :)

Back