Extra Easy Joining Slimming World

Davey1984

Hi all,
I'm joining slimming world tomorrow for the 1st time! Iv done Weight Watchers for 4 years and I'm not achieving on this new plan, so going to give slimming world a chance!! So nervous

:welcome2: to this site and to SW - SW really is a good healthy eating plan which is easy to stick to (Most of the time lol)

Well done on your weight loss so far - Its amazing :D Good luck on your future weight loss journey with SW.

I remember when I first joined, I was really really nervous, and could have easily ran all the way home, but I am so glad I stook to it. It turned out, everyone is in the exact same boat when they first join.

Slimming world is a fantastic eating plan. There's hardly any weighing or measuring, and you never ever have to be hungry.

It can be a bit tricky to get your head around to start with, especially if your used to a different plan, but if you have any problems with the plan, just post on here and you will get loads of help.

Good luck...and let the slimming being lol x

Welcome, don't be nervous everyone at group has felt the same way you are feeling now and they are all there for the same reason. Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on x

Its such a different thing to WW - I re-joined WW in Jan as i have done for the past 15 years LOL - to try out these new Pro point thingy - I couldn't get on with it - I was starving all the time - I only lost 2lb in 3 bloomin weeks the final straw came when i stayed the same - I had deprived myself of so much that week I was nearly crying! the night after I went to slimming world where i had been before but never really got into it! But the reception I got was amazing and i have been there 3 weeks (4 if you include the very first night I joined) and I have only lost half a stone but - its a loss at the end of the day - I am happy satisfied - and no longer licking the wallpaper in hunger desperation! I am on the EE plan which works for me as an individual - I would love to give the Original plan a go but cant seem to let go of the Ex Easy - the Orig def do have bigger weigh losses - id love to know what you think of it after a few weeks.... I am thrilled i have found this forum too loads of great ideas & thoughts in addition to Image therapy with SW... Good luck this week - be good !!!

Hi I'm new on here but been to Slimming World for some time. Its a brill healthy eating plan. I've lost 3st and it is so easy to follow, you are never hungry. Good luck and let us know how you go - I hope you enjoy it!

I could not get on with the propoints plan whatsoever, always hungry and depriving myself of so much too which I wouldnt mind if I had a loss that reflected the deprivation, I need to try something new, so think SW will be good as I loved the WW core plan and I think EE is very similar

Hi you will love slimming world. i know it's usually between WW and SW but belive me I've done them both, lost more weight on SW and fits into your life so easy. I was hungry on WW and could not do it so good luck and wait for the results!! x

Thank you all for ur replies! I will let u all know how I get on tomorrow!
A friend just said to me that if I eat out alot then SW is not for me and I will find it difficult but I think I need to learn to make the right food choices

Thank you all for ur replies! I will let u all know how I get on tomorrow!
A friend just said to me that if I eat out alot then SW is not for me and I will find it difficult but I think I need to learn to make the right food choices

I don't know why your friend would say that...it's EASY to eat out on SW as hardly anything has to be weighed and NOTHING is banned! Of course there will be decisions to make, some foods will be better than others, but the whole plan is quite flexible.
Don't be too nervous about going hon...remember everyone there had to have a '1st time' and I'm sure you will receive a warm welcome. Good luck and keep in touch with us all :cross:

Back