joining slimming world

madge 1959

Hi everybody I am joining Slimming World tomorrow night, 2 ladies at work have both being going now for 7 weeks and have both lost a stone each. One lady is not particuraly big around a size 14/16 so i thought I would go along with them, I am a yoyo dieter but never seem to sick at anything. They both do the extra easy which I think I will start on so today I am eating whatever I fancy. But it will be nice to have support from other people who have been doing Slimming World for a while

Cheers
Magde

Good luck with joining! I've been doing it since Feb and lost nearly 3 stone, it's brilliant :)

Hi Madge! I joined SW just over 2 weeks ago...and so far, I've been really good. It's so easy to follow and you get to eat LOADS!! Brilliant weight loss, Sophie...well done!!!!

Thank you Mrs Murf! I agree though you do get to eat loads and it is really easy, if you need any recipe ideas I'm getting to be a pro ;) I'm happy to share :D

I've been doing Slimming World for almost 2 years - since I rejoined anyway! - and have lost 2.5 stones. It's coming off slower than I'd like but at least it's coming off! I made a big pot of super speed soup (following the recipe on here, I googled it) yesterday so that will be my lunches this week.

Hi everyone. I just joined this forum this morning so this all very new to me :rolleyes: I looking for a little help. I've done weight watchers 4 yrs ago and lost 3 n 1/2 stone and felt great went down to a size 12 n was happy with my weight of 11st.:D Went on to have 2 wonderful baby boys since :Dand put on 2 stone again. :cry:. I tried slimming world in september this yr only lasted 1 week as I lost 2lb on first week and was disappointed with that felt I shuld hve had atleast 3lb off so lost heart n dived into the biscuit tin :mad: Rejoined Weight watchers end of september and have 7 lb off but finding it very difficult with felling hungry most of the time. I love chocolate and crisps but feel i can't enjoy these as they are highly syned. Should I give Slimming world another go n give it my best shot??? Wud love another 7lb off for christmas :) x

Hi everyone. I just joined this forum this morning so this all very new to me :rolleyes: I looking for a little help. I've done weight watchers 4 yrs ago and lost 3 n 1/2 stone and felt great went down to a size 12 n was happy with my weight of 11st.:D Went on to have 2 wonderful baby boys since :Dand put on 2 stone again. :cry:. I tried slimming world in september this yr only lasted 1 week as I lost 2lb on first week and was disappointed with that felt I shuld hve had atleast 3lb off so lost heart n dived into the biscuit tin :mad: Rejoined Weight watchers end of september and have 7 lb off but finding it very difficult with felling hungry most of the time. I love chocolate and crisps but feel i can't enjoy these as they are highly syned. Should I give Slimming world another go n give it my best shot??? Wud love another 7lb off for christmas :) x

Give Slimming World another go, you never ever feel hungry on it with the amount of free foods available! It's worth a try, if it doesn't work then at least you can say you gave it another go! You can get crisps that are only 4 syns, curly wurlys are only 6 syns! It's up to you, but i think it's really worth it! x

Give Slimming World another go, you never ever feel hungry on it with the amount of free foods available! It's worth a try, if it doesn't work then at least you can say you gave it another go! You can get crisps that are only 4 syns, curly wurlys are only 6 syns! It's up to you, but i think it's really worth it! x
Thanks Linz local classes are on tomorrow evening so think I will give it another shot x

Hi Sophie well done on your great weight loss 3 stone is fantastic, have you been doing the red, green or extra easy, i have started on the extra easy had 2weetabix for breakfast, salad for lunch, chicken rice, peppers and onions followed by a 2 finger kit kat, can you help me with the milk allowance, as i am using all my milk on my weetabix

Madge

Hi Sophie well done on your great weight loss 3 stone is fantastic, have you been doing the red, green or extra easy, i have started on the extra easy had 2weetabix for breakfast, salad for lunch, chicken rice, peppers and onions followed by a 2 finger kit kat, can you help me with the milk allowance, as i am using all my milk on my weetabix

Madge

What do you mean? sorry i don't understand the question x

Hi Madge! I'm doing the extra easy plan too :) I use milk in tea or coffee or I have light babybels or extra light laughing cow cheese triangles some days. Another good one is light philadelphia on ryvitas (which is your A and your B choice for a change to weetabix) But using milk on weetabix is fine if that's what you enjoy most. I've switched from semi skimmed milk to 1% fat milk which means you can have more of it too :) Hope that helps?

Sophie

Hi,

I joined Slimming World 7 weeks ago (8th WI is tomorrow). I have managed to lost 15.5lb of the 22.5 I want to lose already. I LOVE SW.

I do solely green days. I first did SW 6 years ago, pre-EE. I am a bit afraid to try it because it seems you can eat even more.

Has anyone done the transition? Does anyone find they have better losses on EE?

Many thanks in anticipation of any responses.

Hi,

I joined Slimming World 7 weeks ago (8th WI is tomorrow). I have managed to lost 15.5lb of the 22.5 I want to lose already. I LOVE SW.

I do solely green days. I first did SW 6 years ago, pre-EE. I am a bit afraid to try it because it seems you can eat even more.

Has anyone done the transition? Does anyone find they have better losses on EE?

Many thanks in anticipation of any responses.

I do EE and I've lost 3 stone :) I think it's brilliant :D

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me dropping in on your thread? Done sw before and lost just over 3 stone. I'm rejoining on Tuesday after putting a stone back on. I want to try and do a few red days to start with as I'm so bloated from eating bread, potatoes and general crap for the last few weeks, lol. Can anyone give me any ideas for red day meals please?

Back