Joining SW

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Purpleangel, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    well i am joining SW today but when i introduced myself on the SW board they weren't very friendly :(

Maybe its cos there are more members, but it doesn't seem as warm as this group :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Good luck with slimming world hun. Do you think you will be sticking mainly to red days instead of the high carb green days?

4. Purpleangel

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    i have been warned by my group leader that people maintain for a few weeks before starting to lose after doing a TFR. I will most likely stick to red days for a while!

i am excited though - i have bought some hifi bars and the new mag for 'thinspiration'!

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I found that with the WW thread, I asked a question about the weight watchers cooking sauces and only one person replied!!

Good luck with SW :) just stick to this forum chick xxx

6. RachieRoo

RachieRoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(22.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    hiya hun. Slimming world is a great plan and it does work if you follow it to the T. Sorry to hear that the forum is not that friendly. As a self confessed yoyo dieter (now reformed hopefully!) I'm a little embarrassed to say that I was a SW consultant for a couple of years after I got to target with them! Changed my day time hours to fulltime though so it all got too much and I gave it up! So any questions I'll try to help! well done with your losses on LT by the way!

7. Purpleangel

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    cheers for the advice :D

will probs stick to this forum mainly. I think its cos there are too many people on there. But still my hello thread received 2 responses :wave_cry:

8. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Hun, I read and participate in all areas of the minis forum and I find that TFR sections are very busy and SW sections aren't. I went from CD to SW and felt exactly the same but please dont be put off. SW responses are longer but just as friendly. Sorry to hijack your LT thread but as I say I read all. I see if I can pick up your SW thread. xxxx

9. Purpleangel

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hey cheers - after i wrote that post i found my thread and there were a few more welcomes :D exactly as you said - its slower.

i reckon the TFR peeps need more support - i was on Minimins everyday i did LT and even on everyday of refeed :)

Can i ask did you do well moving over from CD to SW? I have been warned i might gain! :eek:

10. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I left CD on the wednesday had a week off, went out for a meal and stayed the same on the inital weigh in wih SW. I then stuck to Red Days and never had a gain. I averaged 3lbs per week but I exercised daily.

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Definitely give them a chance, theyre lovely really. The board is a bit slower sometimes but you will get to know them and theres nothing they dont know about SW ;)

To be fair if someone hadnt tried the sauces they couldnt really reply. Theyre also incredibly supportive and friendly - honest :)

12. Purpleangel

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    see post following my original one - i got more responses :D

Lipotrimmers tend to live online...we have to - to stay away from food :rolleyes:

cheers for the info 30flirtygirl, thats given me great hope - and 3lbs loss a week - well thats amazing :)

I am deffo gonna exercise - a 'mate' called me wobbly today after grabbing my arm. :mad:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.