joining you from cd

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all i've come from cambridge diet to finish of my last few pounds.
for different reasons i have had to finish cd and go it alone so here i am first day today nervous about keeping it off but looking forward to trying looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hello :) congrats on your already impressive loss! I'm new here too, just started CC yesterday, I'm really excited though! I'm so glad I found this website - it's really motivational. Good luck!

Another congrats on your loss so far! :D I only did Exante for two weeks and had to change to calorie counting. From what I've read on these boards - some people stay the same or have a gain (usually water retention) on the first week, then have a better loss the 2nd week. Good luck :)

Welcome to cc and well done on your loses so far :)

Welcome to all you newbies.
We're quite a friendly bunch, if you have any questions, just ask and we will try to help you. As a start, have you been on the Myfitnesspal site? It's fantastic for keeping track of your calories, both eaten and earned through exercise. Have a look, there's also an app for the iphone and I think android.
Good luck, we can all do this! Lol!

Welcome to all you newbies.
We're quite a friendly bunch, if you have any questions, just ask and we will try to help you. As a start, have you been on the Myfitnesspal site? It's fantastic for keeping track of your calories, both eaten and earned through exercise. Have a look, there's also an app for the iphone and I think android.
Good luck, we can all do this! Lol!

thanks hun. i have been using food focus is my fitnesspal better?

Not that we're biased in any way! Lol. It is pretty good, you do need to watch out for some of the calorie values because sometimes they are a bit wrong and if you want to check your iron intake you may have trouble because iron values aren't always on the nutritional data panels. But having said that MFP does make it very easy to count calories and let's you earn extra with exercise.

I've moved over from Food Focus to MFP. Each have their ups and downs, but MFP is much nicer to look at and has a simpler interface. I swear it's short-changing me on the calories though! ;)

I SWEAR by MFP, but have never used anything else, having moved to CCing from SW. Good luck - you'll love it here ;)

Back