Jo's Spangletastic Jibberings- a Joyous Journey

To quote jimmy krankie - fandabbiedozy!

I'ts a week of getting on it, getting off it (the bum that is) and generally "living it".

You are officially my thinspiration girls!

Another 2 pounds me hearties.....

That is what I was hoping for and if I keep this up I could get to target by 22 July which is a special occasion

Happy

9 to go babies xxx
Good morning shrinking Jo.. Another fabby loss, I'm dead chuffed for you.
Have a lovely weekend petal and keep smiling xx

Hey my dears....thanks for the bolstering!

I am feeling good since allowing that little inner voice to rage in my ears in that first class carriage (special deal btw...not usual mode of transport where my employers are concerned).

And where are those butties and scones now? Not on my hips, that's where. I let them go....so happy.

Last few days have been good....I have decided that food is going to be part of my weekends from now until goal. The reasons for this are fivefold:

1. It stops me polarising mentally- I need to stay away from this black and white thinking. This is not an either/or thing

2. It enables me to maintain healthy contact with food

3. It helps me to make choices mid-week. I big part of my ability to get past the afternoon tea the other day was that I had promised myself a tandoori mixed grill at the weekend if I stayed in control and did my agreed 4.22 friday night run. It helped me so much.

4. I am back up to pre-CD levels of exercise (3 long runs and 2-4 intensive classes a week). To maintain that, I need protein. Fact

5. I am in this for the long game.....I want to get to target in 4 weeks but not feel like I suddenly plummet off the edge of some freaky food precipice....

So my agreement to myself is that...if I SS Sun-Thu AND do my workouts (3 x 4.22 mile runs, body pump x 2, zumba and body blitz) I can eat protein on a Friday and Saturday.

If it rains or I have to miss a class for a genuine reason (and not because I don't 'feel' like doing it) I won't self-punish. Lol.

I am likely to drop one session a week.

I have discovered that if I excercise I can eat a moderate level of carbs (yes, carbs!) and remain in Keto.

How odd.

On Friday, I ran my usual 50 mins (burns 517 calories) and had that tandoori mixed grill. You get a little bhajia with it, which I ate. I also pinched a handful of his chips and a chunk of paratha.

The good thing is that I stopped at that....could have eaten more but stopped (the voice came back).

Next day.....in the PINK!

So Saturday I did a double body pump and zumba rollover and loved every second.

Ate chicken breast for lunch (120g) and had 3CD then had Japanese for dinner.

This will amaze you.
I had tofu for my starter, then a huge plate of sashimi AND two of his steamed pork dumplings which are quite carby.

For pudding I had one of a mini trio of mousses we shared (teeny pot of red bean curd).

Guess what.....still in Keto this morning. WOOOOOOOP.

It must be that when you have worked out intensively, your depleted gylcogen stores gobble up any avaliabe sugars and use them before you can come out of the pink.

Strange

Today until Fri I am going to SS 100%. Am running tonight, Weds and Fri and doing classes Mon and Thu, all being well. Working Saturday :(

I am going to nail this girls.

Love you all....going for a walk in the sun. Have a great Sunday xxxx

'two of his steamed pork dumplings'. SNORT :)

Lol! Fantastic Jo, if theres one thing I've realised on here it's that you have to make CD work for you or it can be a living hell!

I read a bit about carb loading diets on body building websites and I think you're right about the glycogen. Sounds like you'll be able to successfully and happily do this to goal, well done! X

Haha his pork dumplings now we know your secret.
You are an inspiration to us all my lovely.
I am decorating again today then off out for a meal nut I have committed to a 100% ss\+ from tomorrow morning. Watch this space xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha his pork dumplings now we know your secret.
You are an inspiration to us all my lovely.
I am decorating again today then off out for a meal nut I have committed to a 100% ss\+ from tomorrow morning. Watch this space xxx

Well, I draw from your inspiration honey pie...keeps me focussed :)

I have no doubt at all that you will get back on track. You can choose. You really can....you know it, I know it. We know it. They know it.....errrrrrrm :)

Have a lovely meal lovely xxx

Thanks just been having trouble with the GF and makes it harder to restart. If that chicken had't knocked me out of the pink I'd have been fine. Hopefully I will be on the pink by weds. Xxx

Thanks just been having trouble with the GF and makes it harder to restart. If that chicken had't knocked me out of the pink I'd have been fine. Hopefully I will be on the pink by weds. Xxx

You will indeed!!!

I did my run in the blooming high heat (25 degrees) and came back lathered and weak.

I have had 4 CD and some chicken, eggs and a weeny bit of cheese. About an hour after my run I went to change my bedding and I actually couldn't lift my arms.

Realised that you can't work off 95% of the energy you give your body in CD and not feel wobbly.

Have a buffet to get through tomorrow and am doing a relatively challenging (but not hellish) toning class at 7pm.

Feel much better after my little protein feast :) yay.

Have a good Monday lovelies xxxx

Morning Jo :D

Hope you have a great day today xx

Spangle day 45

Hey girls....

Just musing over these...

1.During the course of a day, how much do you think about food? A little? A lot? Most of the time? Do you finish one meal and immediately start planning what you'll eat next? What if you could eliminate having food be the center of your life? You can-by choosing specific times to let food be important, then other times, treating it as unimportant.

I think about food all the time! Seriously! I'd love to learn to reduce it's status in my life.

2.In your notebook, make a list of times, places, or even specific foods that you would usually give the designation of important.

Birthdays, weekends, christmas, party, buffet
3.With times or situations that aren't on your list, plan to view food as unimportant.

I constantly think about food and when I am on CD I fantasise about it. I sniff I dream and all sorts. My life revolves around buffets at work and going out for meals at home and it's like being a drug addict but with food xxx

Interestingly....it depends on what kind of day I am having.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont, sometimes I am food obsessive, sometimes I am food opportunistic. It's all directly related to how I feel, if I am energetic then food doesnt have a place in my day, in fact I find eating, making or buying food a chore. If I am having a dreadful day, I will frantically go speeding to the shops to buy the biggest pile of junk, and as I disclosed to my deep shame, I will have scoffed a while box of something sweet and wheat based before I leave the car park.

I have been thinking about some of my most spectacular binges actually today, 2 packets of thorntons caramel shortcake things in less than 5 minutes...I mean, I dont think I even chewed them! That must have been about 18 squares.

Just checking out gadaffii's newest army, lots of foxy ladies in hijabs. Thats some sexy arabic army he has got going on.

Jo...Jo...where are you Jo...you are not over on that elite gold board already are you?

She is defo alive I have seen her (Facebook style)
Jo will be back to tell us her adventures and fill us with positivity and laughter soon I am sure xx

How was your WI Jo? Xx also, link me to your facebook please! X

Hi Jo - hope you're okay x x x

Back