Journey back to goal

Nipped to asda for a few things, they didn’t have any pudding rice 😥 so won’t be making that today. Looking forward to the pasta bake though, it looks so good.
Still raining so no walk at the moment.

decided to have a good sort out of my bedroom and move the furniture so that will burn some calories. Also planning to do weights and crunches.

I tried pe with joe last week, had to stop half way as it really hurt my knee, I was in pain the rest of the day. Need to be really careful what I do exercise wise.

x x

End of day 3, still going well. Only 97 days to go lol.
Had another good day on plan. I made the sw pasta bake, gave some to my friend next door and she gave me some Sw ice cream. We’re doing the same tomorrow too, I’m making stuffed peppers and she’s making a Sw strawberry tart.
Im feeling really good.
I’m hoping that I’ll be in the 12s when I next weigh, not sure when that will be. I’m happy to stay off the scales for now and really have no interest in daily or even weekly weight.
I’m in bed already as hardly slept last night so I’ll be asleep soon x x

Day 4 today, only 96 to go. How I feel right now, I’ll get to my 100 days on plan but as most of you know, doesn’t always work like that.
Last night I had earache so came downstairs, then fancied some chocolate, I’d only had a few syns so allowed myself an 8 syn bar, 13 syns in total so still under allowance.

Weather meant to be better from Monday so I’m looking forward to some long walks.

Food and exercise planned. I’m getting there one day at a time 💪 x x

Good morning, day 5 today and it’s going really well. I feel focused and motivated.
my neighbour is cooking for us today, she’s making mayflower curry, I’ve made it a few times and really liked it. I think it’s 3 or 4 syns so I’ll have to check.

Had fruit and ryvita with laughing cow triangles for breakfast.

Lunch planned. Weather looking a little better so far today so hopefully I’ll be able to have a long walk.

Day 5/100 only 95 days to go 😀🤞💪 x x

I almost stepped on the scales this morning, but I asked myself what will it do for me? I know I’ve lost some weight being back on plan but probably only a couple of lbs, if I don’t like the number it could potentially make me think f it and eat cake and chocolate etc. Thought maybe I’d check weight on day 30, I’d hope to be in the 12s by then. I’ll be able to get into most of my clothes when I reach the 12s 🤞

I felt slimmer this morning when I looked in the mirror and ultimately that’s what I want to focus on rather than the number on the scales.

be great to fast forward to day 30 😂

x x

Last edited:
I made sw rice pudding earlier, it was meant to take 3 hours in slow cooker on low but after 3 hours was still just like milk so I put it on high and it took another 2 hours. It was really nice but not enough for all of us, I’ll make more next time.

It’s 2.15am, poor little Skylar has a blocked nose so is struggling to feed. I’m wide awake and feeling refreshed as if I’ve had a good sleep lol, well I’ve had about 3 hours so far. Just been thinking about why I keep falling off plan and sabotaging myself. I’ve known for a long time that I have a problem with food, I use food for comfort if I’m feeling down, tired or annoyed. I also use it for enjoyment like planning all the naughty foods I’m going to eat on celebration days. I need to focus and remember that food is fuel. I’m having a couple of pieces of fudge as my days syns and really enjoying having a little something sweet but I think in order to succeed and get back to my goal weight, I need to maintain the food is fuel mindset. It’s helping posting daily on here so I’m going to continue to do so. I’d love to never weigh myself again and just go off how I feel about my body when I look in the mirror. I think that would be amazing but I’m not quite there yet. It’s been over a week since I weighed and that’s pretty good, wonder if I’ll make it 2 weeks. I’d love to make it a month or even longer. As soon as I’m in the 12s, not only do my size 12 clothes start to fit, I feel loads slimmer and better about my body, when I fit the 11s I start feeling really good. I came across a pic from august and I thought I looked really slim. I felt good in my bikini too, think for the first time ever. It will be great to be able to choose any clothes every morning, instead of stretchy leggings lol.
As it’s past midnight it’s officially day 6 and only 94 days to go. Can’t wait to get into the 80s lol. I love counting down, feels like I’m getting somewhere.

I hardly got any sleep last night and then Skylar was so blocked up from 5.30am that we got up. I had some chocolate after a couple of hours and almost went back for more, but instead did some cooking. Still under syns thankfully. It’s so much harder to stick to plan when you feel exhausted.
dont think I’ll be going for a walk today, lacking energy so think I’ll have a nice bath at 7pm and get an early night.

I’ve planned for tomorrow which will make a whole week on plan 😀💪 my friend next door had also been on plan the same amount of time. It feels great helping each other stay focused and cooking for each other.

I’ve ordered a new fridge today. I must be getting old because I’m so excited lol. We’ve had ours for about 9 years and it’s not performing quite as well as it should. Its a big American style one, we need a big fridge with 7 people. I’ve ordered another American style one but this time the whole top part is the fridge, it’s so nice and coming on Friday. I’ve also ordered storage trays and labels for everything we have in the fridge. Can’t wait to organise The fridge 😀 pics below of my fridge and the type of storage I’ve ordered x x

Attachments

• 54641973-B5A8-46E8-8B2B-8B57C8230E73.jpeg
    54641973-B5A8-46E8-8B2B-8B57C8230E73.jpeg
    426.1 KB · Views: 8
  • FAA33838-CF24-45E7-984F-541DEB0D5E94.png
    FAA33838-CF24-45E7-984F-541DEB0D5E94.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 12
End of day 6 and I’m doing really well.
I made stuffed peppers earlier, they were lovely, I’ll be making them again.
I’m going for a picnic tomorrow, I’ll be taking a healthy lunch and only enough snacks for kids so I’m not tempted.
My neighbour made me chilli earlier, I’ll have it for dinner tomorrow so that’s sorted.
Tuesday I’m planning on making some Indian food, all on plan.
I wonder what I’ll weigh at the end of the 100 days. If I’m in the 11s I’ll be over the moon. I’ll still be pleased if I’m in the 12s but not quite as happy as 11s. If I’m still in the 13s I’ll be gutted 😥 surely I’ll be out of 13s in 3 months 🤞🤞🤞🤞I was 13 6 when I last checked so it would mean less than 6lbs loss in 3 months to remain in 13s. It would be great if I can stay off scales for the whole 100 days but can’t see that happening.
off to put some clothes away then off to bed x x

Last edited:
Awake in the middle of the night again 🙄 got toothache so struggling to sleep. Hope it eases before our picnic later.
It’s now day 7, 93 days to go. I’m so pleased I’m on day 7 😀 a whole week on plan. I’m curious about what I weigh but not looking at it as important. I know I’ve tried really hard this week and that’s all that matters. I know slimming world works so just trying to trust in the process. Eating healthy food and moving more is the key to weight loss and feeling good about my body, I’ve lost 6 stone before so know I can get these 2 stones off.
One day at a time will get me there 😀 x x

You seem to be doing really well Jenny, very focussed.. And i love the fridge and all the storage.

That fridge is just what you need for a big family. :)
Your doing really well.....Enjoy your picnic. Going to be a hot week..:)

I have been off 'it' for a couple of weeks. But back on 'it' today. Already been for a walk at 5 am. Need to sort a shopping list out
I was with my eldest over the weekend and I asked him how did he lose his weight. He was always skinny at school until he started work then put some on. He said the thing that has helped him is going out for a daily walk. Sometimes he goes out twice. he is usually out for an hour or two. I am going to start going out for a walk at night to see if that helps me sleep. I've not had more than 4 hours for a couple of years now so need to try something.

That fridge is just what you need for a big family. :)
Your doing really well.....Enjoy your picnic. Going to be a hot week..:)

I have been off 'it' for a couple of weeks. But back on 'it' today. Already been for a walk at 5 am. Need to sort a shopping list out
I was with my eldest over the weekend and I asked him how did he lose his weight. He was always skinny at school until he started work then put some on. He said the thing that has helped him is going out for a daily walk. Sometimes he goes out twice. he is usually out for an hour or two. I am going to start going out for a walk at night to see if that helps me sleep. I've not had more than 4 hours for a couple of years now so need to try something.

I’m way too excited about the fridge lol. Only 3 more days to wait.
picnic was lovely, I only had 3 syns so happy with that.

well done for getting back on it 💪 yeah I findgoing for a walk helps me too. Ive been going in the evening just with Skylar in the baby carrier.

oh gosh, that’s not much sleep 😥 have you tried sleep hypnosis? There’s loads of videos on YouTube. Hope the walk helps x x

Good morning. Day 8/100 only 92 to go.
had a lovely time with my friend at our picnic yesterday and was good apart from 3 syns which is fine.
my fudge delivery is arriving today, its the best fudge ever 😋😀 I’ll be have maximum 3/4 pieces a day as syns but hopefully 2. I’ve bought some for 2 friends so I’m going to walk to drop them off which in total is around half hour walking.

Food all planned for today. I’m on it 💪😀

3 syns won't do much damage just have less today. :)

I couldn't have fudge in the house. I have no discipline so couldn't trust myself just to have a couple of pieces.

3 syns won't do much damage just have less today. :)

I couldn't have fudge in the house. I have no discipline so couldn't trust myself just to have a couple of pieces.

yeah fudge is so good, I’m really pleased I’m just having a few pieces a day 😀 x x

Good morning. Day 9 today and still going well. I’m in a cooking mood so going to decide what I’m making in a min. I saw a nice Spanish chicken and rice recipe I might try or I might make some Indian food, all on plan.
I’m really pleased I’m not weighing and think I might be able to stay off the scales until my birthday 😀🤞 I don’t need to know the number, it is just a number after all. I’d love to get to a point where I never weigh and just go off how I feel about my body.
I ordered some fudge for a couple of friends, they loved it too. My new favourite is caramac, it’s so good. Not having syns during the day so I can have my fudge later, think I’ll chop it up into small pieces in a bowl lol.
Having a day at home today. Cleaning, washing etc.
x x

Back