Journey back to goal

Wow just realised I haven’t posted for almost a month. I’m mainly on plan with a few days off here and there. Weight loss is slow and frustrating. I’m just trying to move more and make better choices. Hopefully I’ll get there at some point 🤞

It has been a long time since you posted.

Good that you are still on plan. It does get frustrating when it's slow but keep chipping away at it and you will be rewarded. :)

Hope all is well with you.

It has been a long time since you posted.

Good that you are still on plan. It does get frustrating when it's slow but keep chipping away at it and you will be rewarded. :)

Hope all is well with you.

hey, how are you?
yeah it’s frustrating but I’m sticking with it. Been on plan without a break for around 11 days I think, upped my exercise too. x x

Can't seem to stick to anything. I'm all or nothing.
We are 7 months into the year and would love by Christmas to feel fit and have some energy to do things.
Going to get back on my bike every day even if it's just a ride around the block.

That is good you have done 11 days. I think exercise is the key to keep you on track. Every time I've been out on bike I do feel better for it.

Can't seem to stick to anything. I'm all or nothing.
We are 7 months into the year and would love by Christmas to feel fit and have some energy to do things.
Going to get back on my bike every day even if it's just a ride around the block.

That is good you have done 11 days. I think exercise is the key to keep you on track. Every time I've been out on bike I do feel better for it.

This year has been so rubbish, so many people finding it hard to stick to diets. I heard that around 48% of women have gained weight during lockdown.Keep your goal in mind. You can do it 💪💪

Today marks 2 whole weeks of being on plan. I’m so pleased I’ve found the motivation to get back on it. Last week I lost 6lbs and this week 3lbs. Hoping for another 3lbs next week but as long as it’s a loss then I’ll be happy.
a friend just posted about standing Pilates, I can’t do a lot of Pilates/yoga due to my knee but should be able to do standing Pilates as it’s all standing lol. No struggling with pain being on my knees.
I’ve been walking for an hour every evening and really enjoying it. Have my headphones on and Skylar in the baby carrier as she wouldn’t be happy if I left her at home for an hour.
food planned for the day. I’m making sure I plan food everyday.
off to the park with the kids and my friend today. It’s about half hour walk, obviously playing and walking when there and the walk back, so about 2 or 3 hours activity 💪😀 my 2 year old is a runner recently so plenty of chasing him I’m sure lol.

9.5lbs away from the 12s, although not my goal weight, it’s the goal I’m looking at next as find it easier to break it down. I always feel loads better when I reach 12s.

Sounds like a busy day. Well done on sticking to plan and the loss.

That is great weight loss over the last couple of weeks. All that walking and running around will help with this weeks loss. :)

I said on another thread that I keep forgetting to do measurements so as I'm off work until 2nd Sept I'm going to do them tomorrow and see where I am end of August. :)

Quick update. Still on plan and feeling good. Had a day out on Sunday, had fish and chips by the river and bubblegum ice cream. Was all delicious. Decided to have that meal off plan as out with my family and don’t want dieting to mean missing out on nice times like this. Made sure I ate well the rest of the day and didn’t decide on a day off. Weighing myself tomorrow. I’ll be happy with any loss. Back at group next Tuesday x x

Hi. Weighed today and stayed the same. I’m absolutely fine with it though. Sometimes having a meal off plan will still result in a loss, others times not. I feel determined to have a great week on plan and hopefully 3lb + loss 🤞🤞 looking forward to going back to group on tues x x

Had a great day eating today. Stayed within my macros and Sw lol. I’ve enjoyed checked macros in everything and massively upped my veg and water intake. Be interesting to see what a week of staying within macros does weight wise. I’ve downloaded an app to keep track.
had some pics done yesterday, I’ll post a couple. Skylar is almost 5 months already 😱🥰

Few pics x

Attachments

• 79ECD5A7-D715-4DB8-8DE3-658D9442EDBA.png
    79ECD5A7-D715-4DB8-8DE3-658D9442EDBA.png
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • E6C6F20C-DAC4-4AD9-92E3-1D0D41E65996.png
    E6C6F20C-DAC4-4AD9-92E3-1D0D41E65996.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 16
  • 719D129C-7699-442F-85D4-FBFE891238BB.png
    719D129C-7699-442F-85D4-FBFE891238BB.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • 8C7E982B-5552-4727-9C20-4626CEF354BC.png
    8C7E982B-5552-4727-9C20-4626CEF354BC.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 31D9C6D2-A440-415C-86AE-A75DC5B60D5C.png
    31D9C6D2-A440-415C-86AE-A75DC5B60D5C.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
I’m really enjoying counting macros. The calculator recommends I drink almost 3l a day so I’ll try my best. Planned food for the day, think it all fits in my macros but it’s trial and error at the moment until I know the content of more foods.

planning a good exercise day today, hour walk, 100 sit ups, weights, squats, etc. I’m only 2 or 3lbs away from overweight bmi so hopefully get there by next week 🤞

have a good day x x

End of day 2 counting macros. I weighed this morning and was 2lbs down after counting macros for 1 day, imagine how great it would be to drop 2lbs every day 😂

plenty of exercise today 💪 off for a walk with my friend tomorrow, she knows a lovely place that I’ve never been to before so looking forward to that.

x x

Another lb down today so 3lb in 2 days counting macros 😀 I don’t want to get into the habit of weighing daily again so I’ll try and stay off scales for a few days now and hopefully go back to once a week, guess just wanted to see impact of counting macros. 12lbs down in just over 3 weeks so far.
cant wait to be out of the obese range, hopefully by this time next week 🤞 x x

Hey. Feeling so good about my exercise at the moment. Macros counting is going well, it’s going to take a few weeks to know contents of stuff I usually eat. The great thing about counting macros is that I can eat anything if it fits my macros, this morning for example, I was really craving chocolate, I had 3 small chocolates and then a yogurt, usually I’d be beating myself up for going over syns and then probably decide to have w day off but it all fits my macros, just need to be aware of how much fat and carbs I have for the rest of the day now but it’s easy to still have a good day and be within macros even though I’ve had chocolate which would take me over syns.
I went for a long walk with my friend last night, almost 2 hours up and down hills, it was hard but worth it. My body is hurting today. Plan to go again in a few days.
back at slimming world tues morning. I’m going to group even though I’m not really following Sw anymore lol. The support is great and I like being weighed by someone else as I tend to try harder.
x x

I've just had a quick read of your weightloss journey, you're doing so well! I think I'm going to start reading others diaries and journeys as it should help with ideas and motivation for me

I've just had a quick read of your weightloss journey, you're doing so well! I think I'm going to start reading others diaries and journeys as it should help with ideas and motivation for me

Good idea, but mine will only show yo the wrong way to do things ;)

Back