Journey back to goal

I managed a 20 hour fast again yesterday, I felt so good and barely hungry. I get weighed at sw tomorrow, even though I’m not following sw anymore, I still like getting weighed there and the support from group.

only 5 weeks until my birthday, I’ll be happy with half a stone off but obviously a bit more would be great 😀

I’ve ordered some fudge for my birthday, hoping to just have a couple of pieces a day, last time I didn’t manage to stick to my allowance of fudge for syns as I love it so much lol, this time I feel my relationship with food has improved so hopefully I’ll be able to do it. I’ve ordered caramac, galaxy caramel and Turkish delight, it really is the best fudge I’ve ever tried 😋 I won’t be fasting on my birthday as we have cake for breakfast, probably be going to lunch with my friends and meal out on the evening with my family. Day after I’ll be straight back to it though.

having a day at home today, labelling school uniforms and cleaning.

have a good day x x

Got weighed at sw this morning, 4lbs off this week, so happy 😀 2.5lbs away from 12s, going to do my best to get there next tues.
my birthday is 4 weigh ins away, wonder what I’ll weigh then.
feeling really good about IF 😀

off shopping with my daughters shortly. x x

Jenny 4lbs off is brillian!

Well done👏👏👏

The twelves are getting very near:peep:

Enjoy your day out shopping with your daughter 🛍

I’m poorly, have a horrible cold and painful head. Hubby and little ones have it too. I found it harder to fast but still managed 17 hours minimum, had more snacks and chocolate during my window yesterday. I’ll try and do better today. So tired from little ones waking a lot last night and feeling terrible. Luckily the older 3 are fine and back at school and college.

Yesterday I gave up 😥 I felt so unwell and with looking after a baby and toddler who are also poorly, I caved and had loads of chocolate, it was around 11am I think so didn’t make anywhere near my normal fasting hours. I continued to eat until 8.30 and had a takeaway, although I still feel ill, my head is feeling focused, I’m not going to let one bad day then into a bad week. I’m going to try and make my 18 hours today, means I can eat at 2.30pm. We’re still in bed, baby asleep on me and toddler in his bed next to mine. It’s so peaceful, they slept really well so hopefully they’ll be feeling better today 🤞
Have a good day x x

Got weighed at sw this morning, 4lbs off this week, so happy 😀 2.5lbs away from 12s, going to do my best to get there next tues.
my birthday is 4 weigh ins away, wonder what I’ll weigh then.
feeling really good about IF 😀

off shopping with my daughters shortly. x x
Well done, great news!!!

Hi Jenny, hope ur feeling better. I would love to know what you eat on IF.
I had a PT in February and her plan is fasting for 17 hours and mentions macro nutrients. I am going on holiday on 1st October so want to give it my all until then, I’ve done it before and lost quite a bit. I am struggling with the variety of foods I can have though x

It’s also my birthday on 5th Oct So it sounds as if our birthdays Are around about the same date x

Just catching up now Jenny and great to see yoy have reached such a big milestone and heading for another one soon

So I’m feeling much better this afternoon 😀 almost 20 hours fasting 😀 I’ll have dinner when I get to 20 hours and probably just a 2 hour eating window today. Weighed this morning and scales almost 3lbs up since yesterday. Hopefully back down tomorrow 🤞
x x
Hi! Sorry to jump on your thread, but I wondered whether you are doing SW on your own with just the books or whether you go to meetings? I am contemplating switching to SW from WW but have the latest books here and am wondering whether I can go it alone.

Back