Step2 810kcal Journey to My Wedding

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your message - You know what, I'm finding it really good so far, I've done this before so know what to expect - I keep daydreaming about bad food but keep thinking as soon as I'd eaten it the food would be gone and I'd be racked with guilt so no problems :)

23lbs is monumental, go you! I'll be there in a couple of months too.

I've had 3 litres of water already today, really enjoying the watermelon flavouring so not finding that as difficult now. Thanks for the support!

Andy x

Hi Andy

That's so good to hear! I love the orange flavour although I am going to order the watermelon at some point and give it a go.

I know what you mean about day dreaming about bad food. I could hurt someone to get my hands on some crusty bread and proper butter. Which is weird as that's not something I really ate before .

Thank you, I was surprised myself as any diet I have done in the past I seemed to plateau around 1 stone lost no matter how much I weighed to begin with!

X

Hey Andy,

How are you getting on?

I had my week 6 weigh in last night and got my 2 stone. Yipee! Still a long way to go though.

X

Hi Kate,

Doing well thanks, the rapid loss seems to have abated somewhat though for some reason, maybe i'm not exercising enough as I've been busy at work.

Well done on your 2 stone! I'm still soldiering on! I have my stag do next weekend so will be having that off :)

Andy x

Hey Andy

I am glad you are getting on so well.

I hope you have a fantastic stag do!!

How long is it to the wedding?

Xx

Hi Kate,

Cheers! Looking forwards to having a quality weekend away with my lads :)

The wedding is on the 16th September, so 4 weeks this Saturday!

Went for my official weigh in yesterday and I'm down to 15st 9lbs from my starting weight of 17st 1.5lbs - well happy so far. I know that this weekend will put me back but then straight back on it on Monday morning until the wedding

How are you finding things? x

Well I am now married. I got to where I was comfortable with my weight, still a stone or so (probably more!) to get rid of when we get back off honeymoon. However I'm pleased with how I look in the pictures after getting that 2 stones off before we wed.

Here is a picture of me and my two loves on our wedding day :)

Thank you all for your kind words of support and encouragement along the way. I will be back mid-October

View media item 4817

Well done on your 2 stone loss. That is amazing and you should be so proud.

What a beautiful photo, I wish all three of you a wonderful life together, health and happiness.

xx

Back