JUDDDing my wa to goal!

We haven't had summer either haha 4th DD today, tomorrow weigh day. I showed a gain of 0.5lbs yesterday (after my last DD) not sure why though, but it's ok as TOTM is near. I haven't eaten anything yet but think I will have one of my low cal jellies in a min. Praying for the scales to drop again after today for weigh in tomorrow. But would be happy with my 3lbs loss, had some NSV too. My supervisor noticed I'd dropped a few pounds, couldn't believe she noticed as it's only a few lbs, and also lost a few inches, 1 from waist, 1.5 from hips and 1 from chest. Going to take all my measuremeants properly tomorrow to have a good idea of losses over the next few months.

x

DD food plan for today is: -

Breakfast:

Hartleys Raspberry jelly pot, 175g - 10cals!

Lunch:

Chicken and leek slim-a-soup - 50cals
S&S porridge with cinnamon - 150cals

Tea:

Chicken and leek slim-a-soup - 50cals
Mullerlight Yoghurt - 95cals

Total - 345cals

Very happy to report a whoosssh on the scales today after DD yesterday. So my first official week on JUDDD and TOTM arrived this morning too! -5lbs!!! Very happy with this!

We have a busy weekend of gutting our house planned before we start decorating so will be burning lots of cals I think. Up day today and I am going to enjoy it, starting with a lovely crumpet now and some porridge! yum.

xx

Wahey, nice loss, well done you!!!!!

I need to get me some of that jelly, 10 cals, I could have 3!!!

Hope your weekend is going well!

Thanks alot! It's a hartleys low cal jelly pot, theres a mango and passionfruit one, and a cranberry and raspberry one, love them! Don't fill you up that much but they are nice and sweet and refreshing on a summers day!

Well done you, brilliant start, enjoy your UP days you have earned them x

Thanks so much, got some awkward plans this week so will be doing ID today, ID tomorrow, then 2 DDs, UP then 2 DD again, weigh in next sun morning. We have family meal tonight, tomorrow we are taking my niece out for the day, and next sun we are cooking sunday dins for the family, so not a conventional week ahead, but I am sure I can still manages a couple of lbs off! Been busy with the house again today, early start tomorrow, going to get on the cross trainer as I've had 2 days off from it now x

Amazing Tara, keep it up!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck this week, as long as you can sneak a few good DD in you should ring fence your 5lbs and hopefully get a loss too x

Cheers guys, So today and tomorrow are DDs, and fri and sat will be DDs too. Made cakes with my niece yesterday and went to the beach. I am saving cals today for one whole meal. I would be happy with STS this week as we have a few plans etc, but a loss would be brill!!!

Back