juice bar

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hey all, a new juice bar called boost opened up by my work earlier last month.. and i soo want a smoothie.

so i checked syn value online, andits all coming up 2-3 syns for most, - using the syn calculator which we all know can be a bit flawed at times!- but i don't see how its poss as smoothies are usually high in syns due to the high vol of pureed fruit!?

take a look and tell me what you think please ladies..

I could live witout one, but i don't want too! LOL

xxxx

Boost Juice Bars

Sorry i can't access the website from here. Can you post the ingredients for one of the smoothies here?

When you change the texture of some foods they change from being free to having syns, now I'm not sure if banana is one of them. But you're wise to check first before enjoying them. Hope they are free :)

Nope they deffinatly wont be free, every single piece of fruit that is not eaten raw, .. i.e cooked, baked, pureed, etc will then have syns because it changes the density of the food and how the body processes it.

but because of the amount of fruit, as it is completly a fruit smoothie, iv known some be as high as 9 + :O - just dont want to be fooled by the calculator! x

Back