July weight loss challenge

Off track here. Was exhausted after the children, but they are bouncing about the place now and I am catching up.
Haven't been as good as I should have so I am taking the rest of the week off.
Will weigh in as normal tomorrow, just for my own info and then I will get back to it on Monday.

Despite being off track I am down 1.2lb. However before I get too excited it's really only the 1.0lb I gained last week.
Will be back on it from Monday. Working on my shopping list now and trying to find a way to fit in a few walks.
Would like to finally lose my first stone by next week.
Hopefully you are all doing a bit better than me.

Well last week didn't go to plan. I am up 0.6lb :mad:.

Pratainua - start weight 212.8lb - Target 5.0lb. (1.2lb/ 5.0lb)
Enough - Target 7.0lb. (0.0lb/ 7.0lb)
Les - Target 7.0lb. (0.0lb/7.0lb)
Tipperary - July 1st 71.5kg July 12th 71.7kg Target 1.5kg (+0.2kg/ 2.1kg)

It has taken me all month to lose 1.2 lb. I am disappointed but at least I have lost something over the month I suppose. I need to re think my food and excercise.
I will get my first stone off in August. That is giving me a month to lose 2lb.
I can do that!

Hope everyone else is having a better month :)

Hi Guys! I've been AWOL through July, bit of a long story, but mainly involving family (with fun and stress and parties and exhaustion!) All is well, and I'm here readying myself for an August challenge! :)

OK.....so I have failed.
I started the month at 71.5kg and finished at 72.kg.....not the direction I wanted to go.

Well I only lost 1.2lb this month.
And I have a lot of travelling and will be out of my routine so I don't know how I will go.
September is clear though and I should be more organised then.

I have signed up to the August 2017 challenge in the Sliming world forums.
I am hoping that seeing the results on an excel spreadsheet for the whole month will help me.
I need all the help I can get this month as I will be very out of my routine and will have not have full control of my meals.

Hi Enough....I was wondering where you went....is all OK.

My post should read I'm now 72.5kg.....so up a kilo in the month and making my Sept 1st target of 68 kg impossible.
I will be obese on my holiday

Back