Jumping ship.....

mustdoit

susan
to rosemary conley ......... doing well on my atkins until sunday when severe bouts of pain :cry:until wednesday ... Gall stone s!!! so need the low fat diet now .

its taking alot to get my head around it porridge, baked potatoe, yoghurt !!
so will pop in from time to time as the RC web page on minimins is deathly quiet !! xx:wave_cry:

Good luck!

will leave the ketosis fairy behind ! x

ooh, thats a shame, painful too, been there!

i did r c before and it worked well for me, come and tell us how you get on!

to rosemary conley ......... doing well on my atkins until sunday when severe bouts of pain :cry:until wednesday ... Gall stone s!!! so need the low fat diet now .

its taking alot to get my head around it porridge, baked potatoe, yoghurt !!
so will pop in from time to time as the RC web page on minimins is deathly quiet !! xx:wave_cry:

Get rid of the gall stones hun! I got rid of my gall bladder 37 years ago & never looked back. :) I can still remember the B****y pain though. :eek:
Good luck. :)

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Please do hang around, I will miss that hilarious avatar. Always brightens my day! D

good luck with your new diet :). If you really don't get on with it though, take a look at the Dukan Diet which is kinda like the atkins but low fat (lean proteins only allowed, and no fat). Since i'm not medically qualified though don't take my word on it, i don't want to cause you more pain!

thanks everyone ................ scan on wednesday ! the rosemary conley forum is dead !!! and still waiting for the rc lady to ring me back as will have to go to classes as this goes against my learnt doctrine !! xx

That's why I can't do Atkins either. Tried dukan but it's way too hardcore for me lol. As I'm now managing the stones they won't take my gallbladder out!
Good luck

why won't they take it out ? (if you don't mind me asking )

Back