Just a quick question...

Hiya Kitteh

The Cambridge guide is about a stone per month, poss a bit more in the first month so 7 months = 7 stone.

Gxx

thanks Georgie.. hehe..
i worked out i meant 8 months.. so 8 stone is not bad.. hehe..
i want a nice dress for the ball.. not gonna fit into my tinkerbell one by then.. lol..
x x

Thanks Skinny, don't throw the towel in, losses will fluctuate but it all evens out over the month, hang in there it will be well worth it!

Kitteh, you best start window shopping now, gonna be looking gorgeous for the ball hun xxx

i saw this gawjus dress the other day when i was in the metro centre.. it was lik.. black and silver.. it was lush..
hehe..

x x

well hun if i was u i would start looking for shoes and a bag to match that lush dress because im sure ull be in it by then the way ur going hun ashley xx

Hello Kitteh,

It really depends upon you. But Tracey Broderick (Slimmer of the year 2007) lost 11st 4lbs in 8 months which was over half her weight!

I am not saying that everyone does that, as Porgeous says Cambridge say it is about a stone a month after the first month, but stick at it & always think of your long term goal not what this week has dealt you out. Some weeks you may have a low loss & the following week it could be a great loss. If you CDC does not measure you each week see if you can get someone else to. I always find the weeks my customers have low (disappointing to them) losses they usually lose lots of cm (I always do cm & measure lots of different points!)

Good luck
Nicky
CDC Swindon
Tracey B's CDC

thanks very much nicky.. I was considering doing my measurements.. if theres a tape measure big enough.. lol..

x x

Cambridge sell a 2m tape measure, see if your CDC will order one for you. Having said that I have not used mine yet. The largest lady I had was before I had my Cambridge tape & she was a few cm bigger than 150cm at her largest point.

I always measure the smallest point around your tummy (usually a few cm below your boobs), the largest point (about!) (in line with your belly button), around the hips (in line with your bits!)...as you can see I choose measureable points that I can do on fully clothed people & get the same point each week. I also do chest, both thighs & both upper arms.

Seeing your measurements come down each week is a great incentive.

Stick at it & good luck.

Nicky

Back