Just a Thought!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Seeing as it's Red Nose Day, if you still have a cold nose (as I do most of the time) just pop on a red nose and that should do the trick and you'll be raising money for charity! :)

I bought one of each yesterday, cos the 3 of us all wanted different ones! They actually fit this year too!

wow!!!

Did you get them from sainsburys?

Im going to Tescos, So dont think they do them... But might have to go to sainsburys to get fresh fish because the online tesco website didnt have a very big range of fish.. It was all smoked and dyed :(

Went into our Oxfam shop. Also got a car nose too. It's for a good cause so don't mind spending. How's the refeeding going? Are you finding it OK or is it hard to start off with?

I havent started yet!! Start on monday or tuesday (cant get monday off work for my weigh in, but dont know if they are open on tuesday with st paddies day)! But today is the only day I will get to go shopping!! So Im gonna stock up on everything and just bang it in the freezer!!

salad wont like that chelly lol

Hahaha!! I know the only perisible thing Im buying is Lettuce... You can get frozen bags of peppers but gonna have to read that to see if you can cook them and put them in a salad... Other wise its fresh peppers too...

And onions keep for a good while... and thats the only salad I like lol

It doesnt say anything about eggs in the refeed :( :( :(

So not for another 2 -3 weeks atleast :wave_cry:

egg white i couldnt see being a problem as its high protein and low fat, its the yoke full of saturated fats and cholestrol etc

Back