just as i start to get back on track..

NN89

Sexy Member
I had a really good day yesterday, and the day before, after 2 bad weeks (1 gain and a maintain) and was really focused on getting back on track, getting in more excercise etc...

and lo and behold, i've now got a really nasty stomach bug, which has meant i now have explosive diaorrhea:jelous:, have brought up my 'super free' meal from last night (for some reason the heaps of veg i'd added seemed to just come out....lol:flirt2:) and my appetite is non exisistant, and to top it off i'm in awful pain at the moment with no pain relief working :(

Im just so disappointed, it seems to be one thing after the other which wants to stop me loosing weight!

argh i need lots of love and hugs at the moment, im away from home at the moment and miss my mum and dad so much..i hate being ill, and its certainly part of being an adult looking after yourself when ill, i just want a hug from her so bad :sigh::cry:

sorry for the rant, just fed up!

:grouphugg:coming your way......

Just keep sipping plain water if you can get it down and rest and sleep as much as you can.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so poorly, love to you...:heartpump: X

I find when I'm feeling/being sick that sipping lemonade is better than water, tend to keep it down more. A chemist said to me once when being violently sick that if you could keep it down to take half a travel sickness tablet. Take care & hope your feeling better soon. xx

heres a hug!
i know how you feel when im ill i just want my mum.dont worry you cant help being ill.i had the flu last week and lost two pounds! prob just from eating nothing.
just rest.and sipping flat lemonade or lucazade can help a lot.

awwww hun so horrid being ill. i'd agree with the lemonade and also try plain digestives when you can - you'll know when your stomach is ready for something plain. On the bright side you will have lost a few lbs for a few days!! hope you're feeling better soon. x

Back