just back from xfactor

this*time

It was bloody brilliant, great atmosphere loved it

woop woop
i loved one direction tonight, they sung really well.. did they sound good live? well did all of them sound good?

They were all fantastic, it was such a great night, we waiting 5 hours!!!!!! but well worth it, the main thing that struck me was how small it was, it looks huge on telly but was tiny, still buzzing lol

They were all fantastic, it was such a great night, we waiting 5 hours!!!!!! but well worth it, the main thing that struck me was how small it was, it looks huge on telly but was tiny, still buzzing lol

Great to hear you had a good night!

It does look huge on telly:)

I often think that we must hear the songs differently to the judges going by some of their comments but tonight I do agree with Simon that Cher was the best...amazing performance.

YouTube - Cher Lloyd sings "Stay with me" by Shakespear Sisters - Live Show 4 X Factor 2010 Halloween

I often think that we must hear the songs differently to the judges

i agree it must sound really quite different live with all the atmosphere of the crowd to

My best friend got the tickets free when she went to a concert, it was in wembely, and yes very different live, sounds really different and weird seeing everything being set up during the ad breaks, the only judge to talk to the audience during the break was Simon and Dermot was lovely :)

Back