Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

Day 3 all done, its not been too bad today, had my 3 shakes quite spread out and havnt felt too hungry, feel a bit miserable, i just miss eating haha !! am not hungry at all right now, im tired though, and my breath just smells horrible... :( thats making me feel a bit poo - even if i have mouth fresh spray it doesnt really help :/ Did anyone else notice this ? Headache is gone now thankfully :) Really hope i lose some weight - im gonna be gutted if i dont ....3 days in and im feeling a bit more positive :) sending out lots of love to all you in slimmersville !! xx

My turn to drop by hunni :) how has your day been x

Was just goin to check on your wall too ... Great mind eh :) am feelin ok thanks :) thanks for checkin in :) hope ur a bit better too .....have felt quite a lot better today.... Still OBSESSED with food , to the point I'm thinking about eating all the time, I'm even dreaming about it,

iv got to laugh at myself, I dreamt I'd eaten a double quarter pounder (??) from mc do's and when I woke up this morning I said to my boyfriend 'I can't believe I ruined my diet with that burger last night' the look of confusion on boys face was classic ..... But I actually thought I had eaten it, I have been having really strange dreams which is odd for me, wonder if this is something to do with the diet??

Anyway, yea good day today, even forgot my last shake, just gad it now, tiredness better, headaches gone , just my yuk mouth buggin me now haha !!

Love love xx

Was just goin to check on your wall too ... Great mind eh :) am feelin ok thanks :) thanks for checkin in :) hope ur a bit better too .....have felt quite a lot better today.... Still OBSESSED with food , to the point I'm thinking about eating all the time, I'm even dreaming about it,

iv got to laugh at myself, I dreamt I'd eaten a double quarter pounder (??) from mc do's and when I woke up this morning I said to my boyfriend 'I can't believe I ruined my diet with that burger last night' the look of confusion on boys face was classic ..... But I actually thought I had eaten it, I have been having really strange dreams which is odd for me, wonder if this is something to do with the diet??

Anyway, yea good day today, even forgot my last shake, just gad it now, tiredness better, headaches gone , just my yuk mouth buggin me now haha !!

Love love xx

I dreamt about food so much to begin with!
Glad it's going well for you xx

Sooooo glad I'm not the only one haha !!! Hope ur still doin ok hunny :) xx

Woooop Woop !! Day 5 is here - still not slipped up - tonight will be hard :/ watchin boy eatin a curry - bahhhhh - ill have my choc shake and sulk i think - hope you all having a good day :)

Its so hard having a partner who still eats yummy food in front of you! In my first week mine make me order HIM a dominos pizza! Lucky enough he's healthy eating to loose weight for our holiday but he still eats nice food lol :(

Gets easier though x

hi worried-chick, just read ur diart and i can totaly relate to your first post, of having the good things in life but still not being happy, im exactly the same, good job, own place, lovely bf, family n friends but i just always feel down about my weight n let it stop me doing things, iv never been small, but have also reached my heaviest this time!!! it will be the last tho, something as clicked and i started CD on Weds 25th Jan, so am on day 4, its been OK so far so fingers crossed this continues as i have a lot to loose!!
hope u feel better on it soon!!

Hey! Just thought I'd wish you luck!

I used to dream about food, but I've stopped that now. However, I quite like the supermarket. I like staring at all the good stuff, smelling the bread, hell, I've even started bringing my BF in takeaways on my way home from work just so I can smell them! I'm becoming a feeder! haha!

Its so hard having a partner who still eats yummy food in front of you! In my first week mine make me order HIM a dominos pizza! Lucky enough he's healthy eating to loose weight for our holiday but he still eats nice food lol :(

Gets easier though x

haha - my bf ate a dominoes on thurs - but he regretted it all day fri when he had heartburn - serves him right eating a whole mighty meaty to himself haha !!

hi worried-chick, just read ur diart and i can totaly relate to your first post, of having the good things in life but still not being happy, im exactly the same, good job, own place, lovely bf, family n friends but i just always feel down about my weight n let it stop me doing things, iv never been small, but have also reached my heaviest this time!!! it will be the last tho, something as clicked and i started CD on Weds 25th Jan, so am on day 4, its been OK so far so fingers crossed this continues as i have a lot to loose!!
hope u feel better on it soon!!

Oooh so your one day behind me - how are you feeling ? im so scared i wont have lost, tbh i dont really feel like i have, do you feel any difference yet? im sure you will do fab - i have drummed it into my brain that even though everyone else looses on this diet i wont, i guess im scared of being disapointed !! Keep me updated, do you have a diary? xx

Hey! Just thought I'd wish you luck!

I used to dream about food, but I've stopped that now. However, I quite like the supermarket. I like staring at all the good stuff, smelling the bread, hell, I've even started bringing my BF in takeaways on my way home from work just so I can smell them! I'm becoming a feeder! haha!
haha :) do you know what, i think i have subconciously been 'feeding; my boyf too haha - offereing him beers, snacks and tips on how to cook haha !! Ooooh the smell of his curry is making my mouth water and i kinda like it - im a sicko haha :)

Day 5 in the Cambridge Diet house....... Im feeling almost quite ok,,,,, loads better than i have any of the other days on this annoying diet !! haha - i call it the annoying diet as the only thing bothering me now is 'wanting' to eat - not 'needing' i just want food !! I dnt feel like i have lost anything, my middle is still podgy, my thighs are still thunder and my bum is still BIG...... heres hoping for a loss on Monday night..... ive stuck to it rigid - not a single food or drink has passed my lips, apart from our lovely shakes and water (soooooo tired of drinking water !!) have walked quite a lot last night and today - hope that will help tooo .... cant wait now until Monday- i just feel like i want to know if i have lost !! hope all you slimjims have had a good day !! xxx

Last edited:
You're doing great Hun!

Totally know what you mean on the not needing food! Its crazy? Can't believe I've stuck to it! Ketosis soon <3

EPIPHANY MOMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had to log on really quickly to log this !! Feel fantastic this morning !! full of energy and in so much of a better mood than the last few days !!
Wandered downstairs and looked in the kitchen cupboards (not sure why as they have been off limits all week) looking inside i realise - the cupboards are full of food !! Like the fullest ive ever seen them ....... and i didnt want any of it..... the fact they are so full is a bit scary (HOW MUCH WAS I EATING BEFORE !!) But i honestly dont want to eat any of it...... amazing !!
BF made a gorgeous smelling tea last night - Spicy King prawn Biriyani with egg on top,,,, i love that and could have eaten the whole pan - he made enough for about 4 .... but i didnt eat a single bite.....i cant descibe why, but i feel great that i didnt feel i HAD to stuff my face !!
Off for my shake :) Have a Grrrrrrrrreat day :) xxx

sounds like ketosis has kicked in for you!! im waiting for that, my moods have been quite bad!! :( no headaches tho!!
im feeling ok on the diet, not hungry, and managing 3 ltrs of water a day, im still having tea with skimmed milk too tho!! i dont feel in my body iv lost, my face a little bit, but i have sneaked on the scales n this morning its 7 3/4lbs down so it must be working!!
my boyf is also doing the diet with me n this morning he tried on some shirts that were tight n they have a couple of inches of room in them now, jealous! tho he is a typical man shape n had a belly n thats noticably gone down already!! i can c him only doing it for a short while n il b left to slog out the rest, i want to loose more than him :(

Hi :)
Yea its always the same aint it :/ before i decided to do CD me and BF tried low sat fat diet, and he was loosing pounds each week, poor little me staying the same haha!! its so annoying :/ grrr !! 7 pounds off is fab tho !! Well done :) And try to remember, your BF loves you as you are, so ty and think its not a race (easier said than done i know :)
Right now im sat here sniffing the air as BF is making himself a cous cous salad :/ smells delish :) meh, nevermind........ the first few days i was sooooo hungry, todays the first day ive felt ok, I obv still want to eat, even couscous smells yum.... oh welll, black tea and a shake will have to do for now o:)

oh not sure id have been this good if he wasnt doing it, i find the first days so hard to resist food, not for hunger but habit!! were neck n neck atm lol both on 7-8lbs, n yes it is fantastic n wats kept me going so far!!! we are both doing it for our own reasons, n a bit of friendly competiton to motivate me is good atm, i know he will loose more quickly but hare n snail come to mind lol

before id b the one making good meals n wed eat it n he'd say oh im still hugry, n fancy something sweet - cue a trip to shops for choc to fill that empty feeling!! hence were not very good at normal diets together lol

ur doing really well given hes still eating, tea is my saviour when i get a hungry feeling!!

do u feel u smell more now u cant have anything? i went to morrisons for cleaning bits fri, theres a chip shop at the other end and as i got out the car on the opposite end i got a huge whiff of chip shop chips!! iv never smelt it that far away b4!! lol

keep focused and u will be rewarded!!!

Thanks jellibabie :) love your name, but it makes me really crave those yummy little sweeties :) x

Back