Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

Hey missy - only just seen your post too, sorry !! Yea I def gave noticed I'm smelling everything.... My dad bought some hour old fresh bread to ours the other night and the smell was divine :) my boys eating his tea now, and I helped him make it, I must admit I feel hungry, iv just had my last shake and it was yum, but I'm a bit hungry... Hope I havnt somehow fallen out of ketosis :s :) keep me updated how you get on :) have u got a diary ?? Xx

Just read tht back - sillly iPod always correcting my spelling in strange ways !!!

You wont have fallen out of Ketosis... you still sometimes will feel hungry, just sometimes you will notice it more. Sometimes I find its head hunger and not tummy hunger though for me! Habbits are hard to break!

Dont worry about it and have a drink :D

Thanks - im so paranoid im going to fail at this diet i think i look for ways im going to fail... its so nice to have such great support and knowlegeable people who are so helpful :) xx

Hey I love reading your dairy.
My stories exactly the same as yours, ate everything night before, got pix taken I'm now waiting to be weighed tomorrow... Ekkkk!! I have been feeling very full last few today's but today wham massive headache and feeling a bit hungry... Am I out of ketosis??

Plus as another down for me i work in fresh food for tesco so have to face it day in day out! Soooo harrdddd, but this 5 stone won't shift itself ha ha :p xxxxx

Ooh darling dont know how you are working with food and sticking to it - hats of to you :) Im not sure baout being out of ketosis - im sure you wont be if you havnt faultered... the main reason i thought i was is that i have been using some breath freshener,,, its sugar free but im still worried..... Have you got a diary ?? xx

Yea iv been having sugar free gum just so I don't miss the chewing feeling... Sounds weird I know. So didn't no if that's affecting it? No I'm rubbish at diarys il be writing in it twice a week if in lucky ha ga

Anyway first weigh in tonight... Excited!! :p xx

Good luck for tonight :)

Mines tonight toooo - scared !!! Good luck :) xx

Hello :) Good luck at your weigh in tonight, I'll pop back in later to see how you've done

xxxx

First weigh in .... 7 pounds down whoop whoop :) am really happy with that, I know that some people loose a lot more than that in the first week, but I won't be greedy .... 7 pounds is perfect for me :) i was so worried it wouldnt work for me and id convinced myself i wouldn have lost so im sooooo happy...........off for my soup now :) hope it's eatable .....xx

Ew - soup is grossss !! Cant even finish it - hungry night for me ....... off to the trafford centre - i think i deserve a treat :) xx

7lbs well done, thats half a stone in a week!!! it does work for u :)

excitied for my official wi tomo, everyone is having such good results its lovely!!
NB will update my ticker thingy weds as i am going by my scales as not having another official wi with CDC for 3 weeks due to her hols so want an accurate result :)

oh n i do have a diary now, somewhere!! lol

Well done on your first wi, 7lb is fab xxx

danii3 said:
I lost 9lbs well chuffed for first week... Being it on ha ha xxx

That's fab well done x

Thanks guys :) and yea 9 is great :) well done :) x

Woo hoo for my slim sista :D well done hunni, proud of you :D
Half a stone is a great loss. As for the soup I with you on that ewwww x Don't get me started on the porridge, its not for me.

Last night I added my mint shake to hot, not boiling water. Gave it a blitz and it was heaven. Might need to make a few more this way as the weather is turning colder. Keep up the good work and have another successful week x

Back