Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

danii3 said:
Wohoooo well done! Were melting the lard lol bet ur well chuffed :)

Melting the lard!! Love it :D xx

Have been feeling a bit down yesterday and today, I havnt been hungry in the day, so I've only had 1 shake and then a chicken breast for tea, I'm going to make sure u have another shake as I've been told u can end up in starvation mode if u dnt have enough ??? X

Hey hunni well done on your three pounds lost :) try and make sure you have your shakes etc hunni,you need to get all your vitamins so you don't get poorly. You have done really well, just wanted to catch up with you.. don't want you thinking I have abandoned you :) take care xx

Hey Girlies !! Nice to hear from ya both, dunno wots up, I've lost 15lbs in 3 weeks but I truly dnt feel that better, jst keep looking at my thighs, they seem huge still :( ... Not had my last shake, I've had chicken breast and 4 (4!!) sticks of celery !!!! Hope your both good !!! Xxxx

Really love this diary relate to it so much. :D

Right now im sitting here, with my amazingly loving boyfirend in our gorgeous little house, I have a good job, a loving family and some great friends ..... I should be happy and content ....... im not.....

My weight has always been an issue for me... since i was i teeneager i have had had issues with eating and dieting. I have tried slimming world, Atkins, Cabbage soup, Starvation, eating a raw diet slimming tablets, Some from the Dr .....and some dodgy things from the Internet :sign0007: ---- all with little to no success. Im not blaming the diets - slimming world and Atkins are i know credible diets which have helped lots of people lose weight, just not me..... :break_diet:

Im now trying the Cambridge Diet, i have heard some great things about this Diet, from family members who have tried it and had great losses. Im trying not to get all my hopes up, but as beautiful Marilyn said - Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything - My new mantra :eek:

Im going to keep this diary, which is something i have never done before, i will be honest and truthfull with my thoughts and feelings throughout the next 12 weeks, i want to get to the bottom of the eating issues i have been carrying round.... what better way to do it than to not eat a bite for 12 weeks ...... so here it goes..... Wish me luck...... X

Aw :) Thanku :) thanks for popping by... Are you doing CD too ?? Xx

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Hey Girlies !! Nice to hear from ya both, dunno wots up, I've lost 15lbs in 3 weeks but I truly dnt feel that better, jst keep looking at my thighs, they seem huge still :( ... Not had my last shake, I've had chicken breast and 4 (4!!) sticks of celery !!!! Hope your both good !!! Xxxx

I can relate to that... 2 stone off and nothing different it seems... boo I know where its gone from but it doesnt notice in clothes or to anyone else! It will go soon x

I was like that in the beginning, it took me a gd 3 stone before I actually started to notice a difference in my body and clothes, keep going girls!!!

I guess we are our own worst critics aren't we :( xx

Not a bad day today, had all 3 packs, struggled to finish my last soup and am currently munching some celery before bed.... Ooh I wish time could fast forward a couple of weeks ..... it's boring this diet haha ;) .... Am feeling so much better about the actual diet now, at least , it's hard work, but rewarding..... Just can't wait for the day I can look in the mirror and not see thunder thighs staring back at me .... Xx

Just bought myself a set of scales, and in mad cos I weigh the same as last week !!! Why !!!! I havnt had an awful week, Monday was bad, but I've been bang on all week, either 2 shakes an chicken or all 3 shakes....... Arghhh I'm frustrated now :/ hope everyone's having a better day <3 x

Hope so lovely xx

Arghhhhhhh what's wrong with me.... All I can thnk of is food and these celery sticks are just not hittin the spot :/

Didn't crack,but that was HARD last night !! Just had my first shake and am gonna lie on the soda all afternoon as aunt flo has arrived and she's bought the usual pains, aches and bad moods !! It's a gorgeous day though, feel a bit like a cat lying in the sun all lazy and sleepy haha.... Think I'll go and put that on my Facebook :) xx

That should say lie on the sofa.... My iPod hates me !! Xx

Well done on not cracking poor u I have just came off mine so know how u feel, hope u get better soon x

Thanks lovely :) hope you're well too :) xx

Back