Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

hello Ladies.... im back, with my tail firmly between my legs.... had 3 weeks off and totally needed it, i was gettin to the point where i was obsessed, and not eating and my mum and bf sat me down and we had ' the talk' :/ sooooooo, im not goin to be so darned obsessive and i am going to do this diet,,,properly... got myself in a bit of trouble with not eating ( and didnt lose anything whilst at it :/) so now im back.... hope everyones been good while iv been away !! xx

Welcome back! I hope things go well for you this time!

Hi worried chick, if it helps iv bn on/off (more off tho) for 2 weeks, n then last week i had a last min training course for the week away from home!! was with people i didnt want to have to explain the diet to, and as was with them 24/7 all week inc same hotel, so all meeting for breakfast, same lunchtime and dinner, no time for a sneeky shake n excuse to not eat without having to explain means i havent done the diet at all, so the plan for me is back to it tomorrow now!!

not looking forward to the first few days at all, and to top it off the boyfriend has pretty much stuck with it, the odd dinner, n has lost just over 2 stone now!! :( after this last week im back to only 1 stone lighter than the start!!

Worried Chick - well done for not giving up after 3 weeks off - that is the key to ultimate success (I know cos I can't do it!). Like you, I have become a little obsessed and have to take a week off plan the week after next - I am terrified and convinced that this will be the end of CD for me. Let us know how you get on after the break - I need a little inspiration...

Hi how's it going? xxxx

Back