Just beginning

LASHES30

Hiya everyone,
Was jusr looking for a bit of advice really. Have just started the sw plan and am a bit overwhelmed with information.
Should I start with doing the red and green days or should i start with the extra easy plan?
The new plan seems a bit contradictory compared to the rules of the original days.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. :):):):)

I would get to grip with the Red and Green Days first Hun, but thats my preference.
What do you think would suit your lifestyle better? To me the EE plan requires a lot less planning so if you have little time to prepare then choose the EE.
Good luck with whatever you decide Hun!

hey Lashes!
apparently the ee is better for newbies it does semm contradictory and too good to be true but loads hav lost alot on it!
its great because you are allowed all free food on green and red but only 1 hex A and one hex B so maybe if you wanted more hex's you should do the red or green!!
Oh and dont forget its the lowest syn value form the other 2 plans for EE!!!

hope this helps

Good luck xx

I think extra easy is designed for new people, so I'd try that first, it's more like 'normal' eating. Once you get the hang of that, or if your weight loss slows, try red and green. You'll soon get the hang of it! I usually do mainly green, with extra easy at the weekends.

Hi there !!

I'm doing the 'old' Red & Green plan from when i did SW the first time around a couple of years ago, I'm not really sure about EE myself so can't guide you with that I'm afraid, am just sticking with the old plan and it seems to be working for me ;-)..

Good luck

Jo
x

Thanks for all your replys, i think i will try the extra easy to start off with, i have two toddlers so dont have much time to spare.
Know a lot of people who have had great success with slimming world so i wanted to give it a try too.

I agree with doing extra easy first, as it is just that - extra easy! You can then see how you do with that and take your time getting to grips with the other plans later if you need/want to.

Back