Just binged!!

boxy2312

I dont even know where it came from! I just saw a sandwich in the cafe and brought it and ate it, then had two juices and some chocloate and i was feeling so so ill, and it bloody made me sick! Has anyone else been sick when they have eaten and broken the diet....how am i ever going to eat again if its made me sick!?
Anyways just thinking positive and hoping to try and get back on the straight and narrow again tomorrow....start all over again :( anyone else feeling rubbish like me now?:sigh:

DONT PANIC

I wonder if the sickness was 'psychological rather than physical you felt so guilty about the binge that you were sick/ a bit like ehen you have done some thing really naughty as a kid or if you have been upset by something/one you get that anxiety type sickness?? i am no expert on vcld as only been on this since mon but th emotional side of over eating i am an expert on (just need to crack my own demons!) i would say dont panic - move on and when you are at goal and eating im sure you will not have that feeling as you will have no guilt to trip you up!!

Debbie

I agree that the sickness was psychological!

I also fancy a sandwich when out. Really missing bread, but when I do eat the bread it sets me off and I then eat more and more carbohydrate through the day. Also cheese scones were one of my weaknesses and on Saturday a toasted tea cake- all of these will then set me on an eating pattern for the day. At moment I feel bloated and uncomfortable but when I was dieting before, I had the buzz of feeling thinner and I am now trying to rekindle that feeling-I had the inner confidence of feeling on top of the cravings-I want that feeling back as I never seem to get all my excess weight off!

well 2 days ago i had 2 scampies and a hand fulll of chips... today i gained a pound and half.. and do feel fat and sick... and gutted to say the least... but put it all behind you and get back on track...

getting off the binge starve cycle!! TRUE CONFESSION

When at ww (desoite losing 26lb) i spent 9 months on a binge starve cycle. I would be really good two days leading up to weigh in and weigh in day (well live on black coffee) then eat pretty much what i wanted for 4 days this usually still allowed me to lose one or two pounds a week, however since my wedding in August i have stuck, the starvation days dropped and the binge days increased and to be honest i just felt like a miserable fat fake!! I know why because i am addicted to food and use it for every emotional situation I come accross (happy and sad), my hubby has even says he knows hes on a dead cert in the bedroom depatment if hes taken me out for a meal as it puts me on a 'high' (always followed by a big low the next day!!) So obviously time has come to change. I have started SS on monday and have found it a lot easier than i thought, yes the first 3 days are tough and i struggle with getting the water down but for the first time in years i do feel in control. i am not seeing a counsellor i am counselling my self!! amazingly i am a qualified counsellor but have never turned it on me before so this is a whole new experience!! anyone wants to take the journey with me feel free!!

yes behind you dont give up the war for one battle lost !!
everyone knows your feeling here , i did the same and back on trak again today

keep doing !

Back