just couldn't do it...........

kymsey

On a journey !
I have lost weight up until xmas on slimming world, then had a break, then thought I would try slimfast but oh my god I just couldn't do it. After being allowed to eat so much on sw and then just shakes was a big shock so I'm back again and raring to go aiming to get to my goal weight by July xxxxx

Good luck. You can do it!!!! You just need to stay focused and think of the end goal.

I once tried slim fast and i just couldn't do it either, i went and spent about £20 on the ready made shakes in the bottle and i tried one and didn't like it and couldn't drink the rest. Well done for coming back to sw, how much do you need to lose by July xx

You will be fine - i have done cambridger and slinfast and hated both, i just like my grub too much!!!

Welcome back to SW. There are still 11/12 weeks left until July and plenty time to make a real difference.

Good luck xxx

Stick at it hun and you will get there xx

Welcome back, know how you are feeling, it's the "quick fix" mentality! We all know slimming world is the best there is, yet I've put back on the 5 stone I lost on it, and tried every single diet since! Even went as far as the Cambridge Diet but didn't even last a day on that!

Food is my problem and cutting it out makes it a bigger issue for me!

You've hit the nail on the head skinnymoo, it was the quick fix but mentally I know i'm in a better place with slimming world, thanks love xxxx

I survived half a day on Slimfast and gave up with the most horrendous headache. I felt so weak and I went and had a binge. Then I discovered SW and I've never looked back.

SW is the best way to lose the weight for life.

hi all altho i am new to this im loving it already .i have tried ww and lost 3 stone but i used to eat ready meals while making the family lovely meals because i couldnt be botherd to weigh my stuff out seperatly . in the end i regained my 3 stone so joined sw and my wee body well big body really dosent know whats hit it food and real food at that take care all xx

Gos, the Cambridge diet - nightmare!!!! Back in my 20's, I was a lot heavier than I am now, and so of course tried every diet going, as you do - and I recall being sooooo damn hungry all the time (altho the bars were lush - but I needed about ten of 'em)!!! You felt tired all the time and as with a lot of fad diets, as soon as you put 'normal everyday' grub in yr mouth, back on the weight goes. SW seems to work for a lot of people so good luck hun xxxx

cambridge sounds like a nightmare i did slimfast once when i was a size ten and even then i felt hungry and it gave me stomache ache

Good luck kymsey ~ you can do it hun!! xx

Best of luck Kymsey! I couldn't do that either hun. Anything that tells me I can only have so many points, etc to me is a diet!! SW however, is a lifestyle :)

Back