• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just had a babybel moment

leniloo

S: 11st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
went and bought a bag of mini babybel and was walking back to work and thought I'd have one. Ripped open the netting bag and all but one made a mad dash for freedom/advertising purposes and rolled onto the road/under cars, bounced at fellow walkers
would it be classed as littering as I just looked rounf sheepishly and walked off with my one remaining babybel in hand

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
.. Dont forget, that one will cost you syns unless you tot up your HEA with another or somthing else ;) LOL.

Those lil pesky babybells huh!? x

Lianna

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol you can have 3 light babybell :)

Ba ba ba ba babybell!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Lol....oh dear Hun!!!
Just think of the calories you have used up trying to catch the little blighters!

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
S: 24st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 7st0lb(29.17%)
PMSL

Reminds me of when (prior to joining SW!) I came out of the garage shop with a bag with VERY naughty foods (c'mon now, you know exactly what I mean lol), and for some reason decided to swing it like a windmill on my way back to the car.

Those carrier bags are rather flimsy you know, especially the seam at the bottom :sigh:

It literally rained chocolate bars and goodness knows what else!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
well Dave is that doesnt put you off having your brown day !!!!

Why is it always the things you dont want people to see that fly everywhere ??

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
LOL.....so the advert is right, those little babybel's do escape and run away, good laugh, thank you. X