Just Had A Major Row With One Of The Neighbours.......i'm Furious

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Sorry guys but I need to Vent some anger here.

I live in a cul de sac and the road is quite narrow, so parking is always a problem. Anyway went out in the car to pick Lily up from nursery this morning and there was a car parked further up the street, now as our street is very narrow most people park partly on the path and the road, but this morning there was this car which I've never seen before parked fully on the road. When I came back with Lily the D*CK, who lives across the road from where this car was parked decided to park his mondeo alongside it on the opposite side of the road leaving a very narrow gap, granted he parked part road and part path but still blocked the road so no-one could get up or down the street. So as I approached realised I wasn't going to get through I beeped my horn, the owner of either didn't come out so I sat with my hand on the horn for about 3 minutes solid and guess what still no-one came out . Not knowing which house the other car belonged to I knocked on the door of the guy with the Mondeo, ( to me it was him that was in the wrong as he parked after the other one) any he didn't open the door . So in the end I jusked parked up and had to walk the rest of the way down to my house.

I was watching out of the window most of the time and one of my neighbours had problems getting out of the street, he also knocked on the guys door but he still didn't come out so we were still standing chatting about 10 mins later and the bloke who owns the mondeo came out my neighbour asked him to move his car and he started saying that he didn't know who the other car belonged to but it was them that was in the wrong as he was parked fully on the road, so I corrected him and said he parked alongside it so it was HIM to blame. Well he came out with "I live here I have every right to park outside my own front door". Well it was like a red rag to a bull to me, I went ballistic ar*ehole blocked the whole street so he could park outside HIS front door and us who live at the bottom of the cul de sac couldn't get in or out of the street or park on our own driveways. I shouted that much I've hurt my throat and I'm shaking like a leaf. My other neighbour just stood there don't think he could believe what was coming out my mouth, we've lived here nearly 14 years and no-one has heard me shout like that.

I'm so MAD he was in the house all the time must've heard the horn and us knocking on the door but wouldn't come out and move his car . Anyway he moved it eventually so the street is clear once again. My hubby says he's gonna let his tyres down later.

Sorry for the rant but I do feel better I've got that off my chest.

Hope it makes sense, reading it back I seem to have rambled a bit.

ooooh, it's horrible when people are so inconsiderate of their neighbours. At least he moved the car.

you poor thing, parking causes such problems, i have only just come in from talking to a neighbour who was telling me of parking problems further up the street!!! Some people are so damm inconsiderate, i would have reacted the same as you, you go girl!!

I kind of know how you feel. There is this woman that lives over the road from me that refuses to park outside her own house for some strange reason (it's all on street parking). Even if there is a huge gap outside her house and space for only one car outside mine she will take the one outside my house!!!! What is that about???? Last time she did it my next door neighbour, who is getting just as angry about it, went to 'talk' to her and basically told this woman if she did it again he would tow her car (he runs a tow truck business). I swear the look on her face was priceless!:D
Funnily enough she's not parked there since.

thats enough to put anyone in bad mood. why dont u park outside his house some day? teach him a lesson. My neighbours 2doors down have this one particular visitor and he always parks outside our house where my bf parks its soo annoying.

Don't talk to me about neighbours mines a phsyco mad *****.I live in a terrace street of 9 houses with parking for about 8 cars.My neighbour has 1 van,1 car and a camper van which they park all up the street.If i'm not home by 3pm i can't park in my own street.All the neighbour hate her and her hubby cause she puts notes on peoples cars if they park out side her house,even in the back street.There's only 2 people in her house with 3 vehicles.She's not a nice woman.
So we put a 6 foot fence up to block all her light from her front room:Dand ste's buying another car to park round the back just to pee her off.

Don't talk to me about neighbours mines a phsyco mad *****.I live in a terrace street of 9 houses with parking for about 8 cars.My neighbour has 1 van,1 car and a camper van which they park all up the street.If i'm not home by 3pm i can't park in my own street.All the neighbour hate her and her hubby cause she puts notes on peoples cars if they park out side her house,even in the back street.There's only 2 people in her house with 3 vehicles.She's not a nice woman.
So we put a 6 foot fence up to block all her light from her front room:Dand ste's buying another car to park round the back just to pee her off.

PMSL!!!!!:D I'm a mediator and you wouldn't believe the number of problems caused by parking and the anger generated. Truth is, no one has the automatic right to park outside their own home or even on their own driveway unless they have paid the council for a dropped kerb!!! It's up to everyone to be considerate and, sadly, some people think they own the universe and have no regard for anyone other than themselves as some of these posts show. THREE vehicles for one house containing 2 people????!!!!!
I had neighbours like that but they ended up with 4 cars as their kids got to driving age. It is getting ridiculous now - not enough space but it used to dement me having to hoik my disabled child a mile back home after finding a parking spot finally!
Lisa - no wonder you got mad, it's the ignorance - he must have heard the beeping and he was blocking the road - that is just plain stupidity.
I hope it doesn't happen again or he might find his vehicle painted up like Alan Partridges!!!!
Tx

I don't think it matters where you live people are people and as humans we just don't get along.:DApart from my neighbour she's not human.

About the 3 vehicles and one house some nights all her family visit and i can look out of my window and see a transit van,her rover ,her camper van,daughters x3 and son-in-laws porche and she's the one who leaves notes on windscreens.I live in a six bed house with 4 kids who will all learn how to drive then she'll be sorry :D.I'll buy then all 4x4's.

I was thinking of renting a hummer but i get on with the rest of my neighbour really well and don't want to upset them.Look what lisamaries started (me ranting about my neighbour)

some people are just so rude!

What if someone at the end of your street was in trouble and an ambulance was called... the Nerve!!!

Oh I do love a good rant!! :D

What a pain in the ar$e....just imagine if the emergency services had needed to get through. :(

Hope you're managing to calm down ok :) xx

Tells how SUEMAL

Suemal just been looking at your weekly losses how the hell do you manage huge losses like that every week?

Come on suemal- spill the beans.
Have you been having liposuction or been ginnia pig on some miracle fat melting injection trial!! You're losses are bloody amazing!!!

Oops- back to the thread- sorry for your neighbour woes.
Wish my neighbours had never heard me shout.....
:break_diet:

About the 3 vehicles and one house some nights all her family visit and i can look out of my window and see a transit van,her rover ,her camper van,daughters x3 and son-in-laws porche and she's the one who leaves notes on windscreens.I live in a six bed house with 4 kids who will all learn how to drive then she'll be sorry :D.I'll buy then all 4x4's.

They sound like the clampitts! lol

letmeout i just stuck to it 100% but did you notice the 11lb gain and this month i've been terrible so i'll be lucky if i've lost at all.Mind just wasn't in it.

Oooh parking troubles! I still seethe whenever I remember my old neighbours! :mad: The street I lived in 3 years ago was lovely and quiet, 9 terraces on my side and 5 1960's semis on the other. We'd been there nearly 20 years with no problems, then I passed my driving test and got a tiny Peugeot 205 thinking I'd have no trouble parking outside our house.

The neighbours that eventually convinced us we had to move were one family over the road (the J's) and one couple next door (the T's). The J's thought they owned the street because they'd bought the house next door to theirs and parked their car anywhere they liked even if their space was free. They'd also have loads of family visiting all the time parking wherever they liked. The T's had a car each and used to like to park outside my house, I didn't mind so long as I could park somewhere else but most of the time I had to park around the corner because there were too many cars in such a small avenue.

Any time someone moved their car you could guarantee there'd be a scrum of people rushing out to move their cars lol! I'd had enough after buying a lovely Focus because the J's started vandalising it with super glue and scratching the doors etc. It cost me a fortune to have the doors repainted etc but the final straw was when they paid a bloke to smash the front passenger window one night. :eek: We sold up asap and moved to a house with our own little drive and I love it here.:D:D

Back