Just Joined

Hi I thought I would just say hello, I am following the slimming world plan but doing it on my own at home but would like some extra support, I have read a few posts before joining up and this seem a fantastic forum to join.
I am looking forward to my new journey and hope I can stay positive and who knows maybe this time next year I will be at goal!!

Hello

I'm new to the forum too, although I've been on the SW plan for about 8 weeks and found this site a couple of weeks ago. Thought this was a nice opportunity for me to take the leap from lurking to posting! It has been working really well for me, so I'm sure it will for you too.

Best of luck getting started - I'm looking forward to hearing about all your lovely weight loss!

Sophie

Welcome to both of you. This place is great, there's always someone on offering help and advice. Good luck on your journeys.
Gem xxx

:sign0144: too. Ive been looking through the before and after photo's and you all look so good and have done so well. I will put some pics on tomorrow. I joined slimming world at the end of January and have so far lost just over 2 stone and am loving it. My friend told me about this forum, im so glad she did you all seem so friendly.

Minzi xxx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi I thought I would just say hello, I am following the slimming world plan but doing it on my own at home but would like some extra support, I have read a few posts before joining up and this seem a fantastic forum to join.
I am looking forward to my new journey and hope I can stay positive and who knows maybe this time next year I will be at goal!!

welcome Takethat76 i am in the same situation as you doing it at home and this great was a brilliant surport for me last year when i was on cambridge and then slimming world some days i wouldnt have got through the day if it wasnt for minimins, so if you want surport help a weight lose partner then im happy to help i started the diet yesterday. xxx

Welcome to all you new peoples :) join the fun.

Takethat76 doing it from home is definitelypossible and this forum helps a bundle so hope to see more of your posts here :)

Hi madhousemum

That would be great if we could be diet buddies, I too have tried the cambridge diet but felt too ill and miserable on it to continue, I only started last Monday on sw and I weigh myself tomorrow.
I feel so much better for eating healthier foods, my husband is currently doing cd and everytime I see him drinking a shake it makes me feel sick!
I am determined to lose weight for good this time, I have all the literature on sw but will continue to do it on my own at own along with the support on here.

Thanks kikikisses for your reply have you managed to lose weight at home?

OOOPS sorry, I have just realised I didn't thank everyone else for their replies, Thank you so much for your support and best wishes, I have a feeling I am going to make lots of diet buddies on here!
Thanks once again xx

Hi, I also follow SW at home and this week reached 3st lost. Its such a great diet, so easy to fit into your everyday life, I just wish I'd done it years ago lol. Best of luck on your journey, I'm sure that with the support from everyone on here you will find it easy to stick to and do really well :)

I've been doing it at home with the online membership, have lost 17lb so far since end of February.

I hope I can do as well as all of you, just pleased I can eat real food!

Back