Just Joined

aquastar

I would just like to say 'hello' to everyone. I have just joined and I'm just finding my way around the site. So i hope that I've done this properly. I'm following the slimming world extra easy plan (lost 2.5 stone over the last two years but in the last year managed to put it back on again!):eek:

Also I'm doing the hypnodiet every evening. (Well for the last 12 evenings). I'm hoping that it will help me stay on track. Has anyone else combined the two?
:)

I have just joined. I did a couple of years ago and lost 2 stone but then I had a gap for a while. Have started again as I am getting married in June and want to lose around 2 stone. I don't go to SW clubs but I have all the books at home at the 2009 directory so missing the latest directory. This I can cope with. I am just immensely relieved to see that Boot's veg. sushi is only 1.5 syns! Bonus!

Hi hypnodiet is a hypnosis based programme. It supposedly allows you to become naturally thin. But you have to listen to the cd everyday until you reach target. It's really relaxing but I also need a programme to stick too, as eating what I wanted got me to this stage in the first place!

Good luck!

Hi!

Another newbie also doing SW! Good luck to you.:)

Thanks everyone I really appreciate you all leaving a comment and wishing me luck. To think that I was so nervous about joining!

Back