Just like Mariah

Well I still have a stinking cold, my nose is sore but I've kept pretty much to plan except for today!!!

Went to see a friend, ended up with McDonald's for lunch :( feel pretty crap about it now.

Gonna have to draw a big line, start again tomorrow and accept whatever the scales say on thursday!

I have been trying some recipes from the new SW mag this weekend tho. We've had the chickpea curry, tandoori lamb, chicken biryani, mustard pork and the roast veg soup.

Xxx

Don't stress about the mcdonalds chick. I did the same thing last week! As long as you get back on plan the next day I don't think it makes a lot of difference having a little blip! It's hard when you're feeling crap though!

Ooh I've been wanting to try the curry recipes in the new mag, how were they?

Are you ok??? :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Are you ok??? :bighug:

Hi Lisa

I still have a cold!

I'm having a chilled out day today after all the hecticness of half term.

Xxx

tabitha91 said:
Don't stress about the mcdonalds chick. I did the same thing last week! As long as you get back on plan the next day I don't think it makes a lot of difference having a little blip! It's hard when you're feeling crap though!

Ooh I've been wanting to try the curry recipes in the new mag, how were they?

They were really nice but it all took a while to make. Should have prepared a bit more beforehand. Xxx

So have had a hectic couple of days with the kids at home.

Went to weigh in. Had 3.5 loss which was amazing!

The only thing is it takes me over my 1 stone, but it was only when I got home I realised I didn't get my certificate or sticky!!! :(

Well done RED :)

Don't worry your awards will be there for you next week xxx

Well another week had begun.

Back to school for the kids. Just me and the lil man at home this morning.

Need to start writing in here a bit more dont I!!!

So today - Monday

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA) with raspberries

For the rest of the day I'm gonna have:

Lunch: SW chips and free curry sauce (am really looking forward to this)

Tea: pork medallions with mustard and roasted veg

I think today will be an EE day

Well another week had begun.

Back to school for the kids. Just me and the lil man at home this morning.

Need to start writing in here a bit more dont I!!!

So today - Monday

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA) with raspberries

For the rest of the day I'm gonna have:

Lunch: SW chips and free curry sauce (am really looking forward to this)

Tea: pork medallions with mustard and roasted veg

I think today will be an EE day
Well done on the excellent weight loss this week. I'm liking the idea of SW chips with free curry sauce! It must be getting close to tea time cos I'm looking at a few threads in here and my tummy is rumbling at some of the meal ideas!

Saltdog said:
Well done on the excellent weight loss this week. I'm liking the idea of SW chips with free curry sauce! It must be getting close to tea time cos I'm looking at a few threads in here and my tummy is rumbling at some of the meal ideas!

Thank you :)

The chips and curry sauce was delicious :)

And my tea was lush tonight too. Pork in mustard sauce, SW roast pots and garlic mushrooms and green beans (1 syn)

Mmmmm very happy with my food choices today :)

Well I've woken up this morning and the cold is back in full force. I've also got a sty on my eye and really bad earache! What's going on with me? I've been eating really well, you'd have thought my immune system would be better than its ever been?

Just me and the lil man at home again this morning. I know I should eat breakfast but I really don't feel like it.

So the kids are gonna want pancakes tonight! Do I stick to ye old faithful and just make pancakes the 'normal' way? Do I do theirs old stylee and mine SW or shall I just do us all SW pancakes? Hmmm decisions decisions! I'm really not sure?

For now I'm gonna chill out and catch up on everyone's posts and see if I feel like breakfast in a little while :)

Stick to the old way, after all making them the usual way is only 2 syns a pancake :D I'm putting banana and yogurt in mine so my filling is free rather than my usual half jar of nutella and ice cream haha

Hey all, im still here :)

Had a real rough couple if days, a friend needed me massively and we ate lots of crap!!!

Im not sleeping either so just feel down in the dumps.

Gonna go get weighed but feel quite bloated as it is without thinking about all the crap I've eaten.

Ok so I've put on 1.5 this week! Think I might have got away quite lightly to be honest, thought it was gonna be more!

So need a red week I think! Gonna go scour the forums for recipes ..... Back soon :)

Trying to plan next week, how do you all do it? Need to find cheap recipes too as this month is gonna be very tight financially.

Sorry about the gain but you have a good plan in place :)

Mmm cheap red days???

I guess omelette with bns chips

Also go to supermarkets on Sunday afternoons too for meat reductions! Then fill the freezer up!

Thanks Lisa, I kinda am upset about the gain but I spent some worthwhile time helping a friend and she wanted pizza and choc to eat.

How do you make BNS chips? I got some meat the other day from my local tesco, it all just seems to go so quick! My two teenagers eat like I never feed them some days, I think my red plan may go out the window, it may have to green and fill everyone up with potato and pasta!

Chop up the bns into chips and spread on a baking tray (we use our actifryer). They don't go as crispy as potatoes always but are so yummy.

Why don't you do a mix? Cook potatoes and pasta for others and bns for you?

Yeah I think I should do that, the other half would eat the BNS chips but I reckon the kids would turn their noses up.

Where did you get your actifry from? What do you cook in it? I'm thinking of saving up for one.

Back