Just like Mariah

Hi RED, I've come to cheer you on!

I know how hard weigh ins can be when there's stress in your life but go anyway. It's a chance for you to push aside any other worries in your life and just have an hour to yourself. I take my 1year old with me, she loves all the attention. I haven't missed a week (apart from my freezer delivery week lol), so even if I know I'm having a gain I go. It puts me in a good place and I really think it's part of my success over the last year. I think it will be 1lb on this week lol.

You are right 2012 is going to be your year. Take each day one at a time and don't let other's knock you off and stop you from getting where you want to be.

xx

Good morning RED, hope all is ok and you have had a good weekend xx

Hey everyone :)

Thanks for the posts :)

I need HELP!!! I'm cooking healthy meals but really finding myself snacking on crap. The kids have been around and I've been eating their sweets and feeling fed up about it and eating more!

I cooked a lovely healthy roast yesterday, was full up and then ate 2 hot cross buns! Just cause they were there!!!

RED do you have any free of superfree snacks at home?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with Lisa have more superfree at home and ready for instance when Im at work on a night, ill make up like a platter of free and superfree and whenever i get hungry i pick off that plate!

Next time before you eat stuff ask yourself-
Do I really want it?
Am i hungry or just bored?
What are the syns in it?
Is it worth the syns?
Think of over stuff you could have for those syns do you want those later in the evening instead, shall i have something else like grapes for now?

If the answer is yes go for it, syn it eat it slowly and enjoy it! If the answer is no even better have something else that is low syn or better syn free :)

RED, I know that feeling, kiddies always seem to be picking, it's so easy to join in, sometimes without even realising. Frozen grapes seem to save me.....until the kids pinch my frozen grapes too lol!

Last edited:
Morning :D xx

Hi all

It seems like my life has become an episode of eastenders! Still people wanting to talk to me and check everything is ok.

Been good today. Had weetabix for breakfast and some rice for lunch.

On the super free subject I do have loads in the house. Well less now but I still seem to want sweets and crap! I bought some grapes and everyone else has munched them. Oh the joys of family. Sometimes I wish stress would make me lose weight.

Off it decide what to have for tea xxx

Will catch up with everyone's diaries later. I am going to have some me time later :) xx

Just been weighed.

Put on 5lb and also dropped my iPhone and smashed the screen plus I don't have it insured.

What else is going to go wrong!!!

R-E-D said:
Just been weighed.

Put on 5lb and also dropped my iPhone and smashed the screen plus I don't have it insured.

Awwww Hunny, don't worry about the weight, you have had so much going on, that's been the last of your worries. You will loose it again!!!

As for the phone, try acting all innocent and take it to the I phone shop saying its not working! A friend of mine bought one off EBay, had a problem with it! She took it to the I phone shop and they just replaced it!

It's worth a try!! .... Big Hugs Hunny!!! Xxx

Hi Hun. Just came across your diary and popped in to say hi. You have had such a tough couple of weeks you poor thing. everybody has said everything really but you have been so strong. Im sending hugs too :)

In the case of 5lbs it's one of those things and you've had other things as a priority these things happen the important thing is you haven't gone AWOL and have gone back to WI :)

I hope my words have helped some xxx

R-E-D said:
Just been weighed.

Never mind the weight you've had a terrible time. As for he phone - do you have home insurance that could cover it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys

Just popping on quickly, will catch up with you all soon. Usually use my phone for minis but the glass keeps splintering so having to be careful. May be able to get some time on the computer if i fight everyone off!!

Food for today has been excellent

Breakfast weetabix
Lunch egg on toast and grapes
Tea low fat veg curry

Also put baby in pram and went out for a little walk :)

Hope you are all good xxxx

I can get access to twitter and fb easier than on here via the other halves phone.

If anyone want to chat please add me and say hi

@NaysLilRed on twitter

I can get access to twitter and fb easier than on here via the other halves phone.

If anyone want to chat please add me and say hi

@NaysLilRed on twitter

Hey hun i've just followed you, i;m @bopsterrrr and will be regularly checking in on you :) After reading the hell you've been going through i've been thinking of you recently and even my OH (who read the thread) regularly asks how you're doing! Will say hi on twitter in a while xxx

Back