Just like Mariah

BopKatie said:
Hey hun i've just followed you, i;m @bopsterrrr and will be regularly checking in on you :) After reading the hell you've been going through i've been thinking of you recently and even my OH (who read the thread) regularly asks how you're doing! Will say hi on twitter in a while xxx

Yay been chatting to you today :) xxx

Hi Guys!!!

I'm back :) finally :) :)

Need to catch up with everyone but have missed my minis time.

Life is still a bit stressful but were getting there.

Xxx

R-E-D said:
Hi Guys!!!

I'm back :) finally :) :)

Need to catch up with everyone but have missed my minis time.

Life is still a bit stressful but were getting there.

Xxx

WELCOME BACK HUNNY!!! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*SugarPlum* said:
WELCOME BACK HUNNY!!! Xxxxx

Thank you, how are you? Have you got your puppy now? Xxx

R-E-D said:
Thank you, how are you? Have you got your puppy now? Xxx

I get him in this Thursday.... I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! :)

*SugarPlum* said:
I get him in this Thursday.... I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! :)

Wow I can't wait to see some photos. How's work etc..

Welcome back x

Thanks everyone

Aww I feel a warm inside :)

I have to admit I've not been sticking to the diet these past few weeks and not been to class but am ready to start again.

I've been made redundant from my job, which I kinda guessed was gonna happen, gotta sort out benefits and everything which is a complete puzzle to me, but on the plus side I've enrolled on a course to learn how to do nails. I dont think any of you live close enough to me for me to use you as a model.

Hey all. I'm back. Been super busy on my nail course and I passed my manicure and pedicure and am busy leaning how to do acrylics.

Thing is my diet has really slipped. I stopped going to group as I didn't really like my c. She wasn't very supportive and for some reason I didn't click with her. I need a kick up the bum. I've put back on the weight I lost now and here comes summer already!!!! What should I do? Go back or go for it on my own?

Hope you are all good xxxx

Welcome back :) :) :)

Well done on your progress do far at your course!!! That's fab x

As for group - I'm biased. I took 4 weeks holiday to think about things but went back last week. I can't just do it at home. I need the weekly support that comes with group. Can you go to a different one perhaps?

Hi Lisa :)

I'm thinking about a different one. I've bought the daily mirror so I have the free membership. Just need to find one in my area with a nice c!!!

How's things with you? Happy belated birthday xxx

R-E-D said:
Hi Lisa :)

I'm thinking about a different one. I've bought the daily mirror so I have the free membership. Just need to find one in my area with a nice c!!!

How's things with you? Happy belated birthday xxx

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

I've had a naughty 3 days but only a little not a lot.

Very busy at the moment but trying not to stress. Glad we went back to group. Can you get a recommendation???

I don't know anyone round here that goes. Can you get recommendations for a group via here? I'm not sure how I could identify someone close to me? X

You could start a new thread in the general sw section asking for a recommendation in your area?

Back