Just need to talk, don't mind me!

atchonblimp21

After a 2 month break, I joined again last week, as I really want to lose my last stone. I'm battling with what I think is depression at the mo...(can't face going to doctors) I have a social phobia and don't like talking to people about stuff like this, absolutely hate it. anyways. I joined but haven't been sticking to it, well I did for the first few days but gave up. I didn't weigh In this week. It's been hard this week to stick to a normal diet too, as my uncle died recently and his funeral was today. I think I've been comfort eating due to this and other things. I keep tying to get back to normal, but I keep binging to the point that I want to throw the food up because i don't want it in me, but then I can't seem to be able to make myself throw up. which is probaly for the best, but means I've put on a few pounds and feel horrible for it. The thing is I don't really ever want the food or even feel hungry at all during the day, I'm just eating at my normal times because that's what i'm supposed to do and then binging and snacking all day long.

I hope now the funeral is over I can get my eating sorted out, just feel that I've lost all my reasons to lose weight. I think it's part of depression, because I have nothing to look forward to, nothing that can bring me joy and I just want to stay at home and sleep all the time and I'm tired all the time. while constantly battling with myself about needing to lose weight because I'm ugly and fat.

I feel like I'm losing my mind here :(

Anyways just needed to get that out

Aaaawwww - deffo sounds like depression to me and sounds like you've had a hard time of it just recently. Well done for opening up and telling us about it! You say you think you've lost your reasons to lose weight, but if you can manage to eat the SW way you'll feel so much better, and if you lose a few pounds as well, that'll be a bonus!

If you could talk to your doc or a counsellor I'm sure that would help you too, but one thing at a time I guess.

Take care hon,

Trace xxx

aww sorry ur feeling so down at the mo but were all on here to help each other :)

i know when i binge & eat crap all day i feel so tired & go into a sugar induced sleep & wake up like a right grumpy bag & cant be bothered to do anything but get more food but as soon as im eating healthy im full of life & energy again.
tomorrows another day eh we all have hiccups along the way x

wow just look at that weight loss though thats fantastic something to be proud of take a big breath and stop putting so much pressure on yourself Hun! x:)
ok so you want to lose another stone?
Have you got a diary on here if not it might be a good place to start you can type away with your feelings and foods eaten. Let us know how you feel and when your feeling down post on here and hopefully we can help you big hugs hun!:D

I know it is tough, but if you think you may have depression, please consider seeing your doctor. I was diagnosed with depression in january and take antidepressants. It is a hard journey and tablets certainly don't make life easier, but it can be good just to get some relief from the symptoms. I was terrified seeing my doctor as my depression makes me very tearful and I just knew I would cry the minute I walked through the door. What I did was write a list of all my symptoms so if I cried (which I naturally did!!) he could have a read without me having to try and get it all out. Please consider this, getting a bit of help can be a true lifesaver.

Thanks everyone, I'm sorry I seem lost for words recently. But just wanted to say a big thankyou for replying. something must of worked as I managed to get my head into gear for the rest of last week and lost 3.5lbs. Which is always a nice boost, when seen on the scales. I'm just taking one day at a time at the moment. Which is enough to cope with, and just trying manage that. I do feel better when eating healthily, so trying to stick with that reasoning and not just the weightloss side of it.

Might have to talk to my doc at some point, just to see whether I do need any extra help ...just need to pluck up the courage now x

Back