Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

just popped in to say hi !

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by coraljen, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    hey guys started on cc on monday n so far so good ! my namie is jennifer ,im nearly 41(whispers) weigh 15 stone n im fed up being like this ! im aiming for between 1000/1200 a day is this right ? u r all doing brilliant and hav given me lots of info and inspiration ! heres hoping for more chats in the future !:eat:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi!

If u have a look at the stickie above... How many calories should you have? Fattack kindly wrote a great bit on how to calculate the calories you should be having!

4. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    thanx xsarahx i will go and read it now xx:)

5. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Thanks for the big up Sarah!

Welcome Jennifer :) anything less than 1200 is definitely too low - the recommended MINIMUM intake for women (providing they are mobile and don't have any specific medical issues that affect metabolism directly) is 1200, and as Sarah's said, I made a sticky thread - hope that helps you find a more specific number!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.