just popped in to say hi !

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by coraljen, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    hey guys started on cc on monday n so far so good ! my namie is jennifer ,im nearly 41(whispers) weigh 15 stone n im fed up being like this ! im aiming for between 1000/1200 a day is this right ? u r all doing brilliant and hav given me lots of info and inspiration ! heres hoping for more chats in the future !:eat:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi!

If u have a look at the stickie above... How many calories should you have? Fattack kindly wrote a great bit on how to calculate the calories you should be having!

4. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    thanx xsarahx i will go and read it now xx:)

5. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Thanks for the big up Sarah!

Welcome Jennifer :) anything less than 1200 is definitely too low - the recommended MINIMUM intake for women (providing they are mobile and don't have any specific medical issues that affect metabolism directly) is 1200, and as Sarah's said, I made a sticky thread - hope that helps you find a more specific number!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.