just saying hi and out to make some friends!

celtgirl

Hi folks! My name is wendy, i used to be found over in the xenical side of this website but it wasnt the thing for me. after serveral diet attempts i decided to give good ol healthy eating a go, along with being a member of a slimming club unislim, but im not doing their diet plan i use it simply as a means to have someone weigh me. I started putting on weight when i was aroung 15 and cannot remember what it was like to not be fat. at 23, im 15stone 10pounds. I need to lose weight for explorative surgery and my own sanity! i suffer from ibs and have an inflamed gallbladder too so my health aint the best. this is my 2nd day cutting out meat and dairy from my diet to try and ease my ibs.

looking forward to getting to know you all :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the board; it's great here and everyone is so supportive. I hope cutting out meat and dairy helps your ibs. My mum has had it for 18 years and suffered really badly, she's had to cut out wheat, gluten, shellfish and rich dairy like creamy cheeses.

Any questions, thoughts or worries you have there's always someone here to offer a friendly ear and great advice.

Sarah
X

hi wendy and sarah, i'm new to the forum. i am doing the same wendy. i've tried slimming world two times but never manage to make it a way of life. so i'm just going down the healthy eating route now, see how that goes. i am 12 stone right now and i would like to get under 11 stone and stay there!!! by my 30th birthday, jan 3rd 2012. a present to myself. looking forwards to getting to know everybody,

lots of love bex.

hi bexshaw! lots of luck with the best present you can give yourself

Welcome Wendy :)

Back