Just saying hi!!

nikkienoo

Wow, starting day 1 tomorrow and really excited! Just wanted to say hi to you all and looking forward to sharing my journey with you all.

Hi nikkienoo! I'm on day 1 so we're at a par pretty much. Good luck for tomorrow :) I've been fine today, but I imagine the first day is probably the easiest. Hope it's not too difficult for you xx

Good luck to you both and I hope you enjoy the journey! I had my third weigh in today and have now lost 17lbs in total so well pleased with that:) Be prepared for a difficult day on day 2 or 3 but stay with it and it will be better the next day and worth it when you weigh in the first week:)

Hi Nikkienoo

Wow, starting day 1 tomorrow and really excited! Just wanted to say hi to you all and looking forward to sharing my journey with you all.

I would just like to wish you all the very best of luck Nikkienoo.:)

There are plenty of us here to share your good and bad days with!!! Hopefully they will be all good.

Have a GREAT DAY tomorrow.

Hi Nikkie :)

Just wanted to say good luck for day one today and for the rest of the week and very good luck for your first weigh-in next week! I hope everything goes well for you. :)

Good luck today Nikkie! The first few days can be tough but we're all here to support you and the weigh in at the end is SO worth it!! :) x

Back