Just saying Hi

ShadowMum

Just on to say hello. I am just starting out on my weight loss journey, I’m at the heaviest I’ve ever been and I need this forum to help me keep on track by posting about how I’m progressing. I’ve committed to giving it my focus for a year and to keep going and not give up when I don’t loose 5 stone in a week.

Hello @ShadowMum welcome to minimum, sorry missed your post . At the beginning of my journey I had 10 stone to lose. I have now being on my weight loss journey for 14 months and I have lost 6 stones in that time. So still 4 stone to go. It is all about consistency. One meal off plan will not undo all good work. But it is all about laying down good eating habits and retraining ourselves to eat better. good luck on your weight loss journey and reaching your goals along the way.

Just on to say hello. I am just starting out on my weight loss journey, I’m at the heaviest I’ve ever been and I need this forum to help me keep on track by posting about how I’m progressing. I’ve committed to giving it my focus for a year and to keep going and not give up when I don’t loose 5 stone in a week.
Please join my easter challenge if you need some support xxx

Hi @ShadowMum and welcome. What weight are you and what are you looking to loose? The Easter Challenge that @boofle mentioned is great. I love posting every week and it keeps me accountable. There’s also the 50lb in 2022 challenge which again is great.

Best of luck on your journey x

Welcome to the challenge. I try and remind myself that I didn't put the weight on overnight so I am not going to lose it in that time either. Good luck with your weight loss and reaching your goals along the way.

Back