Just started ;0)

wannadrop3st

Hey guys, just joined slimming world tonight and I have to say I am really excited about it!!
The leader at our class is great, I have come away feeling really inspired and do actually believe I can do this :0)

Welcome to slimming world. It really is a brilliant plan so hope you love it! Keep that feeling of inspiration and motivation going.

Welcome. SW plan is the best and you do not feel you are on a diet as you are allowed to eat as much of free food until you are satisfied.

This forum is great too with lots of help, support and lovely people.

glad you enjoyed your first class ..keep motivated and im sure you will do amazing

Hey guys, just joined slimming world tonight and I have to say I am really excited about it!!
The leader at our class is great, I have come away feeling really inspired and do actually believe I can do this :0)

Good luck. Just take it a day at a time & those losses will all soon mount up :)

So glad you enjoyed your first class. You definitely can do this. :D

Welcome aboard!! ;)

Back