Just Started Slimming World

Hi

I have just joined Slimming World again after falling off of the wagon for a few years, in the meantime I have tried SlimFast (yukky chemical shakes were not for me!), WW (which I liked but did rather encourage me to save points for junk!!) and other 'go it alone' style healthy eating. As you can see none of which were successful so I have decided to return to a plan that I know works and one on which I lost 3 stone many years ago.

I have been spurred into action after a shock from the Dr this morning about my health and that of my heart. I know that I can do this plan as I do not have to weigh and measure absolutely everything, especially pasta and potatoes (I am a Green plan fan) which I love.

I see there are many others re-joining SW at the moment and I will you all well on your journey too.

Heff

Hi Heff

How have you been getting on the past few days? This is my first time on SW as I've previously done WW too (Gold member for what good that has done me!) I like not having to weigh/point everything although some times I dont know what to have for lunch etc. My husband says I will start to look like an egg soon. LOL.

This site is brilliant & encouraging + its good to see others are in the same boat as you. Especially, like me when you have a lot to lose. Spurs you on to see some of the amazing losses on here. :) Well, I've just lost my first stone so feeling rather chuffed. However its my birthday on Tuesday & the celebrations start with a meal out tonight (Chinese buffet!!), son taking us out for lunch tomorrow then out for another meal on Tuesday evening. EEEEK!!!!:eek::eek:

Have a good week. x

Back