Just started

R-E-D

Silver Member
Hi

Just started with slimming world on Thursday. I don't really know what I'm doing or what to eat. I'm sitting here starving but I know I shouldn't be! What can I do for tea tonight? How do I work thus out?

Esther xx

R-E-D said:
Hi

Just started with slimming world on Thursday. I don't really know what I'm doing or what to eat. I'm sitting here starving but I know I shouldn't be! What can I do for tea tonight? How do I work thus out?

Esther xx

Hi hun, welcome aboard :) probably worth taking a look in the food diary section for some inspiration for tea - lots of yummy ideas there! I only do EE so may not be too much help on Red, also not sure what else you have eaten today!

One thing I can say though is it does get easier, takes a week to get your head round it but then your flying - well in my experience anyway!! Best of luck :) K x

Hello!

I just started on Thursday aswell.... it is a bit confusing to begin with. What have you eaten today already and what have you got in the house?

You really can have almost anything just as long as you have at least 1/3rd of your plate filled with veg/salad/fruit etc.

Any questions just ask cos i'm in the same boat as you!
Sx

Thanks for the support

Today I've had 2 weetabix and rice with peas and onions and a mullerlight.

I was thinking after looking through this forum about making myself some slimming world chips with egg and baked beans?

Am I eating enough?

You eat whenever you want love, seriously, if you are hungry, go and eat! just make sure if you are eating meat that it is lean & with the fat cut off and not cooked in much fat/oils etc.

Just try and add some veggies/fruit to your eating, so you could have sw chips, eggs, beans & some veggies on the side, or a bowl of salad, or even some fruit after your tea xxx

Ok thank you

Im going to go shopping tomorrow and grab some bits, I've been trying to plan next weeks food but I defo think I need to eat a bit more.

:)

R-E-D welcome. Yes I would advise that you eat as much veg and fruits throughout the day.
As someone else said you can eat almost anything as long as 1/3 of your plate is filled with veg & fruits.
I mainly do Green Days with a few Red days & EE thrown in.
Do not go starving and eat whenever you feel hunger.
It takes a couple of weeks to get used to it and then gets easy. I started 21st December and doing ok so far.
If you are not sure of anything just ask and someone will answer you almost immediatley. Everyone is lovely and extremely helpful.
Good luck

R-E-D said:
Thanks for the support

Today I've had 2 weetabix and rice with peas and onions and a mullerlight.

I was thinking after looking through this forum about making myself some slimming world chips with egg and baked beans?

Am I eating enough?

Hi Hun as others said the super free is very important so with your brekkie it would be worth topping the weetabix with berries or bananas etc! Also make sure you are having some syns :) x

Had a good day today, cooked a roast and did the roasted root recipe from the website, the whole family said it was great. Have not used the fry light before and was very impressed.

Went to tesco today and got done frozen raspberries to have with my cereal in the morning, think I might be getting the hang on things a little :)

How is everyone else today?

Esther xx

Back