Just to say Hello from a Newbi

Raymi5

Hi my name is Ray male 42 from Belfast, im joining this forum trying to get some support in my new adventure which im starting in new year . Ive been thinking about now since end of october 2015 about starting Lipotrim , I have been on it before and knowing what to expect from it and found it that it works ok , im now getting down on my weight now soo ive decided to go back on an make a new style of life , im now a divorce 1 year and it seems that its been comfort eating to pass the time and recently ive tried on shirts and thats what ive realise on my weight ... soo ive got an appointment on the 28th Dec and im going to start it in new year, yes im eating and drinking much till then but im going to sacrifice in the new year , im near 18 stone but ppl say that I dont look overweight with my height but when you see that clothes dont fit anymore well something has to give and thats me im sorry for rambling on but im hoping to make new friends on here and thank you for the welcome .

Welcome Ray you know how it works and what to expect and you are right to leave it until after Christmas when you have a clear road ahead of you.

I will move this thread over to the Lupotrim forum here where it will get more attention:)

Merry Christmas

Back