Just to say ...

Nat

having lost 2.7 stone on the wonderful cambridge diet, I have now decided to join slimming world to shed the last 2 stone, have been struggling with cambrige for 4/5 weeks now and am finally happy with the decision i've made to start sw. I've made lots of supportive friends on here and I wish you all the best of luck, I will still pop in from time to time and post if that's ok to see how everyone is getting on and to let you know my progress.

Good luck to you all :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Good luck with Slimming World, I absolutely love it, I lost four stone on it, great diet and so much food if you want it.

thanks, am looking forward to learning to eat properly once and for all!!!! cambridge has been the great kick start i needed though, good luck on it x

Thank you. I am using it as a new kick start too, will be going back to sw when I lose another stone

Good luck!!

thanks girls, your support is fab as always xx

Bye for a while Nat. You and i have very similar goals. I'm gonna try to stick it out for a bit longer on a higher programme. Good luck.

good luck

best of luck to you hun,well done on your losses so far and good luck with the last 2 stone,keep posting
elaine x

Good Luck!!

Lea xx

Back