Just want to say hello

Hello y'all I just wanted say hello, I've been reading lots of post and there are some excellent threads - looking forward to getting stuck in!

Returning to SW for the third time, feeling nervous and determined. Hopefully joining for the last time.

Hi :)

I am doing Cambridge for first time - this has been my first week!

What kind of things so SW do? is it hard to follow?

SW is really easy, you can eat so much food. It's pretty simple when you eat your meals should consist of 2/3 'free' foods such as extra lean meats, pasta, potatoes, fish, rice and then you have to make up the test with a 1/3 of fruit or veg.

Each day you have an allocation of syns which you can use for your treats like gravy, chocolate, gin etc.

I love it, because I love to eat haha! Today I'm having a roast dinner beef, veggies, roast potatoes, and then using my syns for gravy and Yorkshires!

Good luck with Cambridge - what's that like??

Hello

I'm a newbie too, I agree there are some great threads and so much information here :wavey:

Well I'm struggling, I'm on step 2 which is 3 packets (shakes soups porridges) and 1
Small meal a day --810 calories.

As I'm not at work it's been really
Hard over the weekend and my Shift doesn't start until Wednesday! So very hungry lol trying to be strong and remember I'm doing this for a reason and won't be forever, once my BMI is lower my consultant wants me to go on only 3 packs a day no food...dreading!!

I am contemplating diet chef or SW, I'm going to see now this goes first, now sure what loses are like on them compared to this though, good luck

What is your goal?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds different, you must be very focused :)
I've always struggled to calorie count. But it's really important to do what suits you, and your lifestyle and Cambridge might be the one for you. I'm sure your consultant is supportive and would only recommend what's right for you. It is a nightmare being in the house, I always walk past the fridge and think hmmm... What can I eat?! I find it helps to keep busy something other than watch TV or books so my mind doesn't wander - I like to go out for walks which is nice gentle exercise also, or meet up with mates

I would always recommend slimming world to anyone, I find it's absolutely perfect for me and losses always vary depending on who you are and what you put into it but I lost 2 1/2 stone in nine months - hoping for similar results this time - if not better haha!!

Ultimate goal - loose 3 stone

Mid-term - 1 and half stone by Christmas

Short term - By the end of September I would like to loose 1/2 stone, which would be 3.5lbs

What about you what are your goals??

Back