.. Just Wanted To Say.. :-)

Thanks!

Iv had a really shitty week, and it got even worse yesterday. Unfortuntly this means that i wont be seeing much of my mum anymore, which has hurt me very deeply but i see now this is the only way forward..

buts its making me appriciate those i have so much more.. and it reminded me of how far iv come because of you guys..
even if were only over a computer screen, you guys are like my sw family.. wouldnt be without you guys.. and you all deserve to know how fabulous you all are!

x

Fern, you are a leg-end! I hope you keep your chin up and keep on keeping on! You're my pound-a-week thinsperation!

Fern, you are a leg-end! I hope you keep your chin up and keep on keeping on! You're my pound-a-week thinsperation!

Thanks Vixxster, that means loads! Your story deffinatly keeps me going when things get tough, im dead proud of you!!

p.s i repped you on another thread and forgot to add my name at the end, sorry! LOL

LOL thanks for the rep. No but seriously, I think it was around Feb/March of this year when you mentioned about your weight loss being a pound a week. Last year I got off about 1 stone 4lbs in 3 months or so when i made it back to class to carry on losing that last four stone. Then Christmas happened and my birthday and my anniversary and and and... and anyway, I put that 1 stone 4 back on plus an extra 5lbs, just for luck!

I used to really berate myself when I lost 'just a pound' and i was really finding it hard to get back on track and then you just casually mentioned one day that your loss was a pound a week until you hit your target. And I thought to myself, why the hell am I so upset about a 1lb loss? I would punish myself, then lose 4lbs the next week, then gain 2, then lose 1, then maintain, then lose a half... and you get the picture. I may as well have just not beaten myself up about it and been happy with the pound!

So now, i'm 10lbs back into getting that stone and a half back off, and if it comes off at 1lb a week until the end of the year, i'll be around 2 and a half stone lighter. Get me!!

So thank you. :D

You are a smashing girl Fern, and we all love you too. X

Back