Just wanted to say ........

pammyd

Silver Member
Thank You:thankyou: all for the support I've and loads of others have received on here. As some of you may know I've bin struggling but I really feel motivated at the moment. I've had a really good nosey round the receipe section - OMG, your all such fab chefs, I've printed loads off and have EVERY intention of sticking 100% to plan, I'm gonna spend tomorrow whipping up recipes to stop me snacking on rubbish and stuggling with lunches.:party0051: Can't wait for scotch eggs, macaroni cheese, SW KFC, chutney - I mean c'mon!!! :drool: what's not to love? if I could give 1 piece of advice for anyone feeling de-motivated it would be: get on the recipe forum and have a good look round, I went back months on it, there is something there for every taste, sweet savoury, easy make or more advanced. So once again. THANK YOU xx :love:

Awww!! Pleased to read that you are feeling more upbeat about everything Hun.
Can recommend the KFC style chicken!

x

Ah its great to hear you so motivated! and thank you, youve just reminded me to make the scotch eggs! xx

Awww you go girl!!!

Enjoy all the yummy thngs your planning to cook - I also highly rate the KFC Chicken, that's what we're having tomorrow alomh with SW Coleslaw & SW Wedges ............... can't wait now!! lol

Back