• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just wanted to share my Horse & dog with you :)

This is my little Princess Holly... She is a 4yr old Welsh Section D x Dutch Warmblood... Absolutely diamond of a pony. Her future is in dressage and showhunter classes and I want to lose 4 stone before I start competing her...

And this is Nippy- my 3 1/2yr old rescue Staffordshire Bull Terrier :) I just love him to pieces....
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Laugh in the face of food
Both beautiful, good luck with your losses. x
Can totally get where you are coming from - I want to loose another 4 stone before I attend a showing camp (think pony club for people interested in showing astride and aside) in May next year with my horse.

Your mare looks fabulous!! :)

Tough But Sexy X
Aw she is gorgeous, I stopped riding a couple of years ago, miss it so much but still have the joy of them as we have 3 x
Good luck getting back into competing, I hope to get back in the saddle soon! x
Glad to find some more horsey people on here. :)

I'm trying to lose some weight as I'm aiming for the Highland Show this year, so the less of me my pony has to carry around the ring the better!

Tough But Sexy X
I have 3 they are so lovely and each has special qualities. My mare is a beautiful bay arab/thoroughbred, sadly i havent ridden her for a couple of years now (my daughter keeps her ticking over now) but my friend who I used to ride with used to chuckle as she would grunt when i got on, cheeky devil lol.
Good luck with the Hyland Show x